- Climate Control Sponsor
by clement [OP] » Jul 22 2011, 8:13pm
by dpaul » Jul 23 2011, 1:38am
by chris71 » Jul 23 2011, 2:02am
by clement [OP] » Jul 23 2011, 2:43pm
by chris71 » Jul 25 2011, 5:27pm
by clement [OP] » Jul 28 2011, 1:36am
by JimboInNO » Jul 28 2011, 3:38am
by clement [OP] » Jul 28 2011, 12:27pm
by Z15 » Jul 28 2011, 12:35pm
Eliminating Unwanted Odors in Vehicles
GM Vehicle Care Odor Eliminator, GM P/N 12378554 (Canadian P/N 88901678), may control or eliminate odors in the interior and luggage compartment areas of GM vehicles. This non-toxic, biodegradable, odorless product has been shown to greatly reduce or remove the following types of odor:
• Objectionable smells of mold and mildew resulting from vehicle water leaks
• Customer created odors, such as smoke
You may safely use GM Vehicle Care Odor Eliminator on fabrics, vinyl, leather, carpet, and sound deadening materials. You may also induce this product into HVAC modules and instrument panel ducts for the control of non-bacterial related odors.
Important: This product leaves no residual scent and should not be used as an air freshener.
This product may result in the permanent elimination of an odor and may be preferable to customers whose allergies make them sensitive to perfumes. This product may effectively remove odors when directly contacting the odor source. In cases such as water leaks, use this product with diagnostic procedures to first eliminate the primary cause of the odor. Then use further applications on the residual odor to permanently correct the vehicle condition.
How to Use this Product
• Spray GM Vehicle Care Odor Eliminator directly or as an additive with carpet shampoo in steam cleaners.
• Do not use on any interior surface that plain water would deteriorate, because this product will have the same effect. Also avoid letting this product come into contact with vinegar or any acidic substance. Acid-based products will hamper the effectiveness of GM Vehicle Care Odor Eliminator.
• Instructions and cautions are printed on the bottle, but additional help is available. If you encounter a persistent or recurring odor, you may call to obtain additional information and usage suggestions.
- In the USA, call 1-800-955-8591.
- In Canada, call 1-800-977-4145.
by OlSmokie » Jul 28 2011, 12:55pm
It is currently May 21 2013, 4:06am
|SHOP TALK (Live Chat)|
|Climate Control Forum|
|Topics regarding the climate control in the cabin. Discuss things like air conditioning, refrigerant recharging, and dual climate controls, a/c vents, accumulator or defrosters, heater core, or fan inside the truck.|
To create a new topic in Climate Control, click this button:
|Previous topic Next topic|
|Share this topic|
|Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests