jQuery not supported.

Mobil 1 Motor Oil rebates available

Many retailers participating

Re: Mobil 1 Motor Oil rebates available

Postby C3L1CA » Mar 02 2017, 4:56pm

I've done this deal a few times now and they have given me the rebate even though I buy the oil at walmart. The one time I submitted the $15 rebate form and included 2 receipts, the oil from walmart and the filter from a napa and they still gave me the $15. Don't think some of the local autoparts stores around here are much cheaper even after the rebate than walmart is before the rebate.
C3L1CA
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Mobil 1 Motor Oil rebates available

Postby jake2250 » Mar 02 2017, 6:44pm

esox07 wrote:Where are you guys seeing Walmart on the "list". I don't see it anywhere on the list that is linked to in the OP's post.

When you go to mobil.us/rebate site you will see at the top of the form "Locations" just click on that and enter your zip code, it will list ALL the stores that sell Mobil 1 with the address, Use that when you fill out the form.
The list posted on this thread does not show Wal Mart but it shows up as one of there locations!

I just picked up a jug at my local WM for $25.47, I applied for the $10 rebate.

So I should go from $5.09 a quart to $3.09 a quart!! Plus I have four Wix filters from a split case purchase, making this oil change at around $23 plus change,,not a bad deal!!
jake2250
First Responder
First Responder
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2012
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0L 4X4
Group Membership:
Registered users
First Responders
Previous

Return to Deals Online