Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Custom exterior lighting

758 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Patrick05 
#1 ·
I have done 100% led conversion on my 2005, along with HID's on my high low and fog lights. I have been wondering if anyone has put led halo rings in a housing with 55w hid bulbs? I'm worried about them melting the rings and making a mess inside my housing.

Also, any unique ideas on exterior lighting? I have led strips under my turn signal housings and it looks pretty good.

#3 ·
I have a led tail light bar, and I don't think under glow looks right without a nice set of wheels IMO. But I'll take pics of them in the morning when it's light outside

#4 ·
These are all I have right now, you can barely see the red strips due to the headlights though. You can't even tell my Drl are even on either

#6 ·
The low beams aren't bad at all, and I don't want aftermarket halo housings because from what iv seen they're cheaper made, and the projectors suck

#7 ·
If you want your headlights brighter like I did, I used a 4 high highbeam kit from EBay, instead of 2 low, I have 4 on, Very bright lights, fixing to install a HID lights for the highbeams, also installed a heavy duty wiring harness for the headlights, pulls the juice from the battery, not the headlight switch, got it from LMC

#9 ·
I have my highs/lows/drl/ and fogs all wired to come on for my highs, along with harness kits for all of them haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.