Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

FACTORY FOG/DRIVING LIGHT 02 Sivlerado

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  A496HD 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok I got my truck a couple of months ago and the right fog light was missing and the driver side was broken. I have replaced them on my Yukon and replaced bulbs three time in the last six years so I did not want the same problem with this truck so I thought about LED bulbs but then I thought with this newer LED light bars why not replace them with them so that is what I doing
IMAG0395.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

I will work on get then installed in the next day or two maybe this weekend

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have had these installed now for a couple of months and I have now installed new headlights and taillights also the only lights on my truck that are not led is the high beams. I have done the 6 on with the high beams. I replaced the factory fog light switch. so I can turn the fog(driving) lights off if I want.

Attachments

#4 ·
Looks great oakie. I should have done that with my 02 silverado. I bought some of those fog lights and mine are worthless. One quick question on the original lights, was the bracket that bolts to the bumper above or below the bumper? Looks like the bracket is quite dirty so I'm guessing they were mounted below the bumper. I also used some relays to power those and my 4" driving lights.

#6 ·
SignGuy said:
Looks great oakie. I should have done that with my 02 silverado. I bought some of those fog lights and mine are worthless. One quick question on the original lights, was the bracket that bolts to the bumper above or below the bumper? Looks like the bracket is quite dirty so I'm guessing they were mounted below the bumper. I also used some relays to power those and my 4" driving lights.
the bracket mounts above, I'm using the factory relay and wiring just not the factory switch any more because I have done the all on mod.

#10 ·
any pics of the double row in action? you should do some drivers seat view shots and with and without the headlights on! id love to see as i may end up doing this to mine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.