Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Diablosport Trinity tire adjustment

2K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  country1911 
#1 ·
Hey guys when i adjustted my tire size on the trinity its still off by 3mph so its throwing everything else of also my mpg, gallons used and i dont know how to adjust it I have 305/60/18 tires and i put that in to the trinity and its still off

#2 ·
You say you are off by 3 mph but what speed is that at? If its 30mph thats a 10% difference. If its 60mph thats a 5% difference. What I am getting at is figure out the precentage difference and adjust tire size accordingly.

Also what are you using to check it? The police owned speed signs are unreliable IME. Due to budget cuts they dont get calibrated nearly as often as the vehicle mounted units.

#3 ·
I was using my GPS in my truck and it said i was at 70 but my truck was at 67 and when i fill up my truck the gallons i put into the truck are way off compared to what the truck said it used, and i tested my gps in a different car and both the gps and car read the same speed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.