jQuery not supported.

Vacuum hose diagram

Vacuum hose diagram

Postby rodricali [OP] » Mar 16 2011, 3:56am

Hello, I just have repaired a Chevy Silverado 1500 1999 LT V8 5.3L, the mechanic does not remember where to connect the vacuum hoses, the engine is running but im getting rough idle and random misfire. The Chevy dealer just dont know this car as is a direct import from the U.S.A. and they sell Venezuelian chevy only. I checked under the hood and no diagram on it. any help would be gratly apreciate it!.
Original Poster
rodricali
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 1999
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Vacuum hose diagram

Postby lzn197 » Mar 16 2011, 2:34pm

Can you show some detailed pictures. Maybe that way we could look at what you have and compare. I am sure other folks on here have a 1999 and could help. You should get a better mechanic though.
Gordon
2004 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Z71
Semi-retired Master Mechanic
lzn197
ASE Certified
ASE Certified
4x4 High Mode [L3]
4x4 High Mode [L3]
Topics: 6
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: K1500 5.3L Z71 EX
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Registered users

Return to Engine