Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Super 44 muffler

653 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Meanjoe 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I just had a super 44 series flowmaster muffler and a 3-1/2" chrome tip installed on my 2005 silverado 5.3 and it sounds fricken awesome! Everyone who says its not much louder then stock or isn't that loud is wrong! I will never get rid of it. I highly recommend it! It's deep and loud and has a nice clean rumble to it, not like a noisy untoned straight pipe. Even at idle sounds sick. Love it! I am 17 years old and was scared that it was gonna be quiter then I wanted it due to people saying it wasnt that loud on here but I am soo happy and I am fussy with what I like, but I love it. Do not hesitate to get this muffler! Thought I would share my opinion!

#2 ·
We need a video of the new exhaust...or it never happened.

lol..just kidding..sort of.. If you can get a video to show it off, that would be great. We love seeing and hearing all of our member's trucks!

#4 ·
You must have some long school hours...
Where's the video? ;)

#5 ·
Hey, Logan, I just had a muffler shop cut out my stock muffler and weld in a Flowmaster 40 Series muffler. Everything else on my exhaust is stock.

It sounds awesome...I love it.....

I will post a video in the Exhaust Database Section soon....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.