Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LED lights and Light bars

919 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Richmond23 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
At StrikerAuto.com we are offering members of this forum exclusive discounts to celebrate the launch of our new website. I am the owner of the company and always come to this forum for ideas and tips on my own rig so I believe I should return the favor right?! We have everything from the little square backup lights to the 50" LED light bars! And soon we will have the 50" curved light bar! Everyone from this forum will get a discount but if we can get a couple people together then I can set up group buys to save you even more. The lights we carry are from a company called Totron. If you check up on their reviews on forums and such you will see that people love them (not just me). Feel free to PM me with any questions or go to StrikerAuto.com and look around. Call or email us and let us know you're from SilveradoSierra. Take a look at the pictures on the site to see how these lights are used to own the night!

I hope to hear from you soon, and thank you to all the members that have helped me on my trucks!

c638093beef2a3fc36590bfa1c074307.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.