jQuery not supported.

Limitless Car Care product REVIEW

Last day for free product

Limitless Car Care product REVIEW

Postby Projectgamethief [OP] » Jan 09 2017, 10:18pm

Everyone knows I always keep my truck as clean as possible. I was using the same products everyone else buys at your local auto supply/general merchandise store. I took the opportunity to try some great products from Limitless Car Care. This is my review of the products and some general information about these products, along with some pictures of the products and the results. I will give the companies description and my thoughts on each of the products I have used.
image.jpeg

Limitless Lather
Bathe your vehicle in a rich lather of cleaners, gloss enhancers, paint protectors, and lubrication with Limitless Lather. Specially engineered to be hard on grime and dirt with a superior dwell time, but gentle on wax and sealants while giving an extra boost of protection and gloss. Limitless Lather is PH neutral and biodegradable. Use as a maintenance wash as often as desired without fear of stripping the vehicle's protection. For use with a traditional two bucket wash, or create endless suds with a foam cannon.
Limitless Lather unbelievable suds that last for days, truck came out clean and as shiny as she was if I would have waxed her, great stuff a real must have for cleaning

Uppercut
This bottle puts a hurting on swirls and scratches giving them an uppercut and preparing to knock them out! Uppercut is a diminishing abrasive based polish that offers a heavy cut solution with minimal dusting and stunning finish. Uppercut was carefully formulated to be user friendly for professionals and hobbyists alike. Dual action and rotary approved; microfiber, foam, and wool friendly.
Uppercut I got the polisher out and went to work on removing swirl marks and Light scratches from the weeks spent at the deer lease and in the country. Easy to use and fast product works great.

Knockout
Put an end to light swirls and marring. Whether as a follow-up to Uppercut or working on its own, Knockout delivers the final punch to turn up the shine. Dual action and rotary approved; microfiber, foam, and wool friendly. To finish to perfection, top with Vast Wax.
Knockout I switched pads, while she was already shiny from the uppercut I wanted to see if I could get to that next step of shine. I could not believe the results I was experiencing with the Limitless products.

Depth Charge
Dive into the depths for the perfect detail by adding one simple step to achieve the deepest and wettest look possible.
Depth Charge by Limitless is an easy-on, easy-off formula with fast cure times that was engineered to work with a vehicle's paint to change the way light refracts off the surface of the vehicle. Depth Charge makes easy work of masking swirls and scratches while also protecting and enhancing the properties of the paint.
Depth Charge was the next step this product really brings out the depth of the factory paint. I will say it almost changed the color of the truck, well I doubt the color changed but the results of the Depth Charge are unbelievable.

VastWax Vast Wax by Limitless is ideal for achieving a deep, glossy, and wet look. The extremely easy-on, easy-off formula saves time and effort during a multi-stage detail, providing flawless and effortless protection.
Vast Wax I finished my day of detailing with a coat of Vast Wax easy on and easy off makes the paint look wet and is super slick.

image.jpeg

Decon Degreaser
A versatile all purpose cleaner, Decon Degreaser can be diluted to a number of solutions. Decon Degreaser is the ideal solution to any problem, no pun intended! Use for detailing your vehicle or cleaning up the shop after a long day of work, or for any tough job in between. The applications are Limitless!
Decon Degreaser I used on the tires and on my leather interior, just diluted more for the interior, works great and makes cleaning tough stains a breeze.

image.jpeg

Cockpit Care
Cockpit Care was designed with UV neutralizers to battle the harsh rays of the sun and protect the surfaces found inside your vehicle, including dash, plastic, vinyl, and leather. Cockpit Care leaves a clean dressed look and is not slick or greasy to the touch when dry. Formulated to perform as a one-step light cleaner and dressing, Cockpit Care allows you to skip a step and go directly to dressing your interior without first wiping down lightly soiled surfaces.
Cockpit Care is a great product for cleaning the interior non greasy and looks great.

image.jpeg

Grip Gloss
No detail is complete without clean, dressed tires, and Grip Gloss is a tire dressing that puts the finishing touch on the perfect detail. Grip Gloss was carefully designed to offer superior protection by forming a barrier to block harmful UV rays from attacking the rubber compounds in the tire. Grip Gloss is ideal for use on all tires and can easily achieve a slick and shiny or flat and matte finish.
Grip Gloss another great product from Limitless Car Care unbelievable shine and does not sling off, if you prefer protected but not shiny tires just wipe the excess off.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I must say I was suprised by how much better cleaning supplies could be. I always thought they were all about the same, was I ever wrong.

Go check out http://www.limitlesscarcare.com you won't be dissatisfied.
Original Poster
Projectgamethief
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 83
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: Texas Edition
Extra Info: HD2500 6.0 Z71 4x4
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Global moderators
Registered users

Re: Limitless Car Care product REVIEW

Postby judsonlimited » Jan 09 2017, 10:19pm

Before and After pics

"CritterGitter: I'm just baffled at the amount of dumb worthless douchebaggery I see being done to these good trucks"

ALL LIVES MATTER
judsonlimited
Topics: 109
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2011
Extra Info: 1500 Z71 4x4 5.3L
Instagram: judsonlimited
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby dRewville » Jan 09 2017, 10:20pm

have you turned into a salesman, Tracey....
dRewville
Combustion on 7 pistons [L2]
Topics: 39
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 6.0L 2500HD 4x4 4.10
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby judsonlimited » Jan 09 2017, 10:23pm

Well he does sell beer for a living....

"CritterGitter: I'm just baffled at the amount of dumb worthless douchebaggery I see being done to these good trucks"

ALL LIVES MATTER
judsonlimited
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Projectgamethief [OP] » Jan 09 2017, 10:33pm

Not a car cleaning salesman, but like Monte said I sell some beer every now and then!!!

Just thought everyone would like to get the low down on some great products, you know knowledge is power.
Original Poster
Projectgamethief
Staff Member
Staff Member
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Global moderators
Registered users

Postby judsonlimited » Jan 09 2017, 10:34pm

Do they make a driveshaft polish?

ALL LIVES MATTER
judsonlimited
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby dRewville » Jan 09 2017, 10:39pm

ha^

well looks like good stuff. If only we could get a group purchase discount.. I'd consider.

Although, i dont think much can be done to a 14 year old paint job. I have some weird discoloration going on with my paint
dRewville
Topics: 39
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2004
Extra Info: 6.0L 2500HD 4x4 4.10
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby ricka182ricka182 is online! » Jan 09 2017, 10:45pm

Looks good.
2006 Silverado 1500
Corsa DB Catback
RC Keys w/ 4" Blocks
American Outlaw Bandit wheels - 17x9/-10
BFG A/T KO2 - 285/70/17
55w 5K HID

Illegitimi non carborundum
ricka182ricka182 is online!
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 124
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2006
Extra Info: Z71 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Registered users
Servicemen

Postby Projectgamethief [OP] » Jan 09 2017, 10:57pm

I'm working with them to get a discount code, PM me and I'll give you the code as soon as we get something worked out.

image.jpeg

Maybe I should have waited on a discount code, but I've used the products and seen the results so I stocked up on Limitless Car Care products.
Original Poster
Projectgamethief
Staff Member
Staff Member
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Global moderators
Registered users

Postby SierraHarley » Jan 09 2017, 11:01pm

I'm satisfied with the Blackfire Wet Diamond Sealant topped with Blackfire Midnight Sun carnauba wax right now but that does look good.
SierraHarley
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 9
Year: 2002
Extra Info: SLE 4x2 4.8L
Group Membership:
Registered users
Servicemen
Next

Return to Exterior