Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

NNBS headlights - what a joke

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  JCunningham 
#1 ·
I would like to meet the person responsible for designing the headlight assembly on the NNBS trucks. I hope their punishment in hell is changing headlight bulbs forever :evil: . Who in their right mind would put a headlight in a vehicle where you have to take half the front clip off just to change a stinking bulb? What was so wrong with the old style where you pulled up on two clips and the whole thing came out just like that?

#2 ·
I always said, when I was turning wrenches for a living, that a requirement for an automotive design engineer should be they had to work on vehicles for a living a minimum of two years before they were able to design them. That would ememinate (or at lease make it less common) that kind of crap.

#4 ·
The nbs has the best design yet. I couldnt believe when i took my grille off and all the bolts for my headlight and it still doesnt come out unless ive mess with the bumper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.