Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Plasti-dip threads are out of control

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  AutoAnything 
#1 ·
Got my side steps today, order them through AJ from AutoAnything. Thanks again AJ. Anyways, just playing around with plasti-dip. If I like it, more then likely get them powder coated to match my truck.
These are the Dominator 4 Cab length.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm not a huge Plasti-Dip fan, but whatever floats your boat.

That was not the important part of this reply. What is important is the visual illusion created by the way you have pictured your steps in the top photo...now roll with me on this while we step into my parallel dimension that I like to call "Vinny-View".

If you concentrate on the upper picture while slowly scrolling up (not to slowly, but slowly nonetheless), the steps appear to be coming closer to you. It's really funky, or I am really tired and bored out of my mind. Anyway, have fun with that; I'm gonna drink another Red Bull.

Toodles.

#5 ·
Onlyina_Chevy said:
I'm not a huge Plasti-Dip fan, but whatever floats your boat.

That was not the important part of this reply. What is important is the visual illusion created by the way you have pictured your steps in the top photo...now roll with me on this while we step into my parallel dimension that I like to call "Vinny-View".

If you concentrate on the upper picture while slowly scrolling up (not to slowly, but slowly nonetheless), the steps appear to be coming closer to you. It's really funky, or I am really tired and bored out of my mind. Anyway, have fun with that; I'm gonna drink another Red Bull.

Toodles.
:lol: this wins my vote for "post of the year"

#9 ·
I am drunk and browsing the forum, scrolling up and I must say, Vinnie: What the heck are you talking about! LOL. I like those bars though...yes the do need to be black, plasti dip or powder coat.

#11 ·
Nope, just a figment of your own imagination.

Reality is a concept for those that cannot handle alcohol and drugs. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.