jQuery not supported.

Rear moveable quarter glass

2000 Silverado Pop Out Quarter Glass Install

Rear moveable quarter glass

Postby Peraid [OP] » May 09 2011, 4:03pm

I bought a 2000 silverado ex cab and the drivers rear quarter glass window was busted out. I want to buy the glass but want to know what its gonna take to install it. There is no glueing because its a pop-out window but i cant see the hinge part from any angle so I dont know what Im up against. An I need to know if there are any clamps needed to hold the glass in at the hinge. Im thinking when I buy this glass online it will be the glass only and need to know what other clamps etc. are needed. The plastic molding is still attached to the truck. Any help would be great.
Original Poster
Peraid
Topics: 1
Blogs: 0
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership
Year: 2000
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 5.3
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Exterior