jQuery not supported.

Removing the front grille

Removing the front grille

Postby bspeckpizza [OP] » Apr 16 2010, 5:07pm

I was wondering how hard it is to remove the from grill on a 2002 gmc? I kinda think I would like the look without it any thoughts?
Original Poster
bspeckpizza
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 5
Blogs: 0
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2002
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: VHO/Vortec Max
Extra Info: 2500hd 6.0l
Group Membership:
Registered users
Related Topics  Removing front air dam on cateye   Removing front suspension on 06 Silverado 1500   Front Grille trade?   Need steps or instructions for replacing front grille   plasti-dipped my grille and front emblem   wtb graystone front bumper / grille parts   Plasti Dip Front Grille chrome and Surround   Removing Trim   Removing cats?    Removing rear blocks help   Removing Z71 decal?   Removing Small Dings   Removing stickers on sunvisors   Removing 4x4 decals 
Exterior Sponsor
FREE Shipping on Truck Accessories!
Special Offers for SilveradoSierra.com members at AutoAnything.com

Re: REMOVING THE FRONT GRILLE

Postby LonestarEMT » Apr 17 2010, 3:00am

If it is anything like the silverado it will be very easy. Remove the rad cover It's the plastic cover that is closet to you when you pop the hood. Use a small flathead to pop up the center of the 6 tabs holding it in place. The grill is only being held in place by small metal clips. Just pull the grill at each clip point one at a time. The clips need to stay with the grill so don't try to pull the grill away from the clips. :D
AIR GOES IN AND OUT,
BLOOD GOES ROUND AND ROUND,
ANY DEVIATION IS A PROBLEM.
LonestarEMT
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 13
Blogs: 0
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500 All Terrain
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Exterior