jQuery not supported.

side mirrors wont work

side mirrors wont work

Postby GM lover [OP] » Dec 11 2012, 8:07am

it started when my left mirror stopped going up after leaving reverse(curb view assist). i tried to make the mirror move up with the side mirror control but it wouldn't move in any direction. the right mirror moved momentarily then stopped completely. i thought it was the control pad but it works to fold my mirrors in. and if i have my curb view assist on the left mirror will go down but wont go back up unless i manually push the mirror up with my hand. the defroster works in the left mirror i don't know if my right mirror has a defroster in it is so it doesn't work. anybody have a similar problem? fixes?
Original Poster
GM lover
Topics: 4
Blogs: 0
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3L Z71 LT
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Exterior