jQuery not supported.

SS front clip for 05 silverado

lookin for a good deal on an SS front clip for my 05 silverado

SS front clip for 05 silverado

Postby CrAyZjOkA [OP] » Jul 06 2011, 10:09am

been wanting to put an SS front clip on my 05 silverado for a while now, just wondering if anyone knows where a good one is. dont matter what color as i plan on repainting my truck soon anyways
Original Poster
CrAyZjOkA
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2005
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: SS front clip for 05 silverado

Postby HMAN » Jul 16 2011, 1:18am

i got one on my 05 crewcab, i got it from the part department when i got my truck. If you go to GM they will ask for a SS vin#. i just went to the part department and ask then if they have one in stock and they did. No ? ask and i pick it up. The bumper is one part # and the vents are another part # i can't remember the # so i can't help you there.
HMAN
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2005
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Exterior