jQuery not supported.

How to Install Additional Cargo Tie-Downs

DeeZee Part #:DZ97903
Forum rules
This is just a friendly reminder that the "How To" forum is not a place to ask questions or ask for help. What this means is it's not the place to request a "How To". This forum is meant only for members who wish to post the specific steps to complete a project or modification of some sort. All posts in here are put up for all to read and gain information on how to do something to their silverado or sierra. Please only post in this section if you have directions on how to do a modification, complete a task, or steps to take to resolve a problem. Thanks!

Re: How to Install Additional Cargo Tie-Downs

Postby CaptainMorgan » Jun 22 2013, 8:17pm

a lot of people have just never updated their fitment guide. Here is a pic of my 2013 x cab with them in the front bed wall. Ive also got them in the other two spots on the side. I just had to move them from the front corners for the tonneau to mount. Even with the line-x they fit back in fine, a little more tight, and they had to be wiggled in, but fit great.
CaptainMorgan
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: How to Install Additional Cargo Tie-Downs

Postby esox07 » Jun 23 2013, 1:08am

I wish I could afford a cover. Maybe down the road. I have towing mirrors and floor mats on the way now. I will probably order 2-3 pair of Deezee tie downs soon as well.
Thanks.
2013 Silverado 1500 LT, Z71, 5.3L, 6 speed, 4X4, HD Towing pkg
esox07
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 84
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 LT XCab 5.3 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users