Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Best all weather floor mats?

10K views 41 replies 33 participants last post by  gmcultr 
#1 ·
Picking up '13 LT1500 crew cab and looking at WeatherTech over-the-hump mats. Any complaints?

#11 ·
I have weathertechs. They look good but I have had a time with mine staying in place. I have an LT care cab and the front mats slide around all the time and the rear ones you have to cut to fit around the 20 bench seat. I've used the mat holder, gripper mats under the mats and they always slide. The back stays in place though. I suggest if you have the LT w/out the center console get the front Mats in one piece. I got the individual front mats BC I didn't want my truck to look like it had a vinal floor like some work trucks

#13 ·
Weather tech all the way. Had a set (from Cabella's-- weather tech makes them, Cabella just name stamps 'em) in my last truck, and just got a set for this one. I also found them to slide a bit. Got some 3m Velcro and used it along the door kick plate. Held the corner down tight, and took care of sliding problem. Good luck on your choice

#14 ·
I don't have the pics from my truck with me, but I have these that I had received from a HuskyLiner rep...

They don't have the deepest ridges, but in 2 winters no issues with that for me. What I wanted the most was something that was going to cover the most carpet possible to prevent salt stains.. and these as I said, do an amazing job... they fit perfectly and they don't move at all!

Mine are black

They make the ones that go over the front center hump... I took the 2 separate since I have the center console

#21 ·
#23 ·
StratsRock said:
I went with the Husky Liner Weatherbeaters. Fit perfectly and lifetime warranty. They have nibs on the back to keep slippage to zero. Also, you don't have to put a hole in your carpet like the Weathertechs.
What hole? No hole required or even recommended

#24 ·
The driver's floor liner does come with a cleat so you can secure it from sliding around. You do need to put a hole in the carpet to use it, if you want to, I never did and have not had an issue. I do wish they had the same nubs on the bottom of their liners like the Husky's have. Eitherway, they do fit and look better anyways

#25 ·
EX-F150 owner said:
The driver's floor liner does come with a cleat so you can secure it from sliding around. You do need to put a hole in the carpet to use it, if you want to, I never did and have not had an issue. I do wish they had the same nubs on the bottom of their liners like the Husky's have. Eitherway, they do fit and look better anyways
I can't speak for the non center hump model, but I know that is not the case if you get one piece front mat

#26 ·
Weather tech all the way. I had husky liners in my jeep and they were no where near the same quality. You will love the Weather techs! To report on mine, I have an over the hump unsecured and it doesn't move an inch. The coverage is great and the channels do seem to help keep the melt in place. Channels aside though I put my factory floor mats over top of this liner to keep the water in place and make clean up a little easier. My only really complaint was I expected them to be thicker. I am one of those guys that likes those heavy floor mats, the ones that weight like 10 pounds a piece :) If your after some serious rubber maybe look at the Rugged Ridge ones but I think the coverage of the Weather Techs is going to be hard to beat.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.