Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Do you have the GMC Z71 plus package? RPO WEA.

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  BigBlueLB756 
#1 ·
I am trying to get door sills and dealer having hard time getting them.

#3 ·
If that's the appearance package, I have it with the Chevrolet inset door sills. I know it's available as a GM accessory, I've put them on before. I'll pop one of mine tonight and give you the part number

#4 ·
Oh I didn't see the GMC part, have your dealer cross reference my part number once I get it for ya. It may help. Either that, or if you find a GMC with the package, write down the last 8 digits of the bin and give it to the dealer. They can find it with that too

#5 ·
The dealer ordered the 25792461 & 25792457 which is for the WEA package and it came in today. When we opened that package it had Chevrolet on it, I need the GMC or Sierra ones. When we looked in the system the same part number is for the Chevrolet and GMC. So to make this easy I need a GMC truck VIN, the last 8, that has the package most likely a all terrain. We found these part numbers 25912920, 25912922, & 25912940 those have sierra on it but they no longer made under that part number.

#6 ·
This is what i'm looking for but if they are like this but with GMC that's fine.

Attachments

#7 ·
Do you mean this:

17802524 Each $185.00 $185.00
$129.50
Door Sill Plate
Door Sill Plates - Front and Rear Sets, Crew Cab, GMC Logo on Front Set, Brushed Stainless Steel Enhance the appearance of the door sills on your Sierra with these stylish Door Sill Plates. The Brushed Stainless Door Sill Plates feature the GMC logo on the front set.
Or this:

17802415 Each $120.00 $120.00
$84.00
Door Step Shields - Front and Rear Sets, For Use on Crew Cab Models, Brushed Stainless Steel
The Door Step Shields complement the Door Sill Plates. The custom-molded, scratch-resistant brushed stainless steel provides added protection to the entry area of your Sierra.

At least you've got the part numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.