Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Husky Liners -Any one have pics of them in your truck..

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  garcia946 
#1 ·
Hey guys and girls, Im planning on ordering some husky floor liners for my truck and I was wondering if any of you all have used them before or if you all have pics of them installed in your vechicle that I could see. Thanks,

#2 ·
I had Husky liners in my old Jeep Cherokee and really liked them, but my wife bought a new Jeep Liberty and I ended up buying the Weathertech liners because they looked nicer in her new car. They were so great I ended up buying the Weathertech liners for my Silverado. I love the Weathertech stuff. Highly recommend it.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
I agree Hammerdown weathertech look alot slicker than the huskys and fit like a glove. But I ended up getting the Husky weatherbeaters because they were a lil bit cheaper.

Just in case any one who is not familiar with them and wants to see how they look im going to post some pics.
Driver side 2.JPG
Passenger side .JPG
Backseat.JPG
backseat 2.JPG
backseat 3.JPG
Driver side.JPG

Attachments

#4 ·
I have husky liners, Once in get my interior put back in I will snap some pictures of them. I was looking at husky as well as weather-tech, my wife bought me the husky liners for X-mas so that is what I got. I am very pleased with them, they look very similar to the ones pictured above

#5 ·
I have the Husky WeatherBeater and love them! I have the front and rear (rear is a solid piece which is AWESOME). I'm getting ready to order the front center-hump piece to finish it off. The Husky rear floor liner fits different models, so depending on your model you can put it in like it is and on others you have to cut a small piece out to fit around your console where it meets the back (they have a small groove already that you follow). Spilled a pop one day and it the liners caught it all! Another thing I like is that on the door side, they are wide enough to go over the door sill a little bit.

#9 ·
I have the Husky weatherbeaters, I have had the old style Husky liner as well, both are great. I like the new style of the weatherbeater model though. I can post pics, but they look just like J.E.V.361's as posted. I do have the front center hump piece as well. They clean up like new every time and fit great.

#13 ·
I have the husky liner for the rear in my 07 crew cab and plan on getting the whole front covered with em as well. The back ones have already saved my carpet several times. Best investment and you don't have to vaccumm!

#14 ·
I have the lines for the front, not for the back or for the hump in the middle. For 50 bucks they were a great steal...Amazon I think. I very rarely if ever have passengers in the back so I'll hold off but if the time comes I'll buy Husky again

#15 ·
I have weather tech diga-fit , front and rear . Found them on craigslist for and amazing price of $15 bucks. They looked new also :D
I`ll try to ge some pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.