Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Ordering weather tech floor mats today...

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  semicrazy 
#1 ·
I'm ordering them for my extended cab sierra, with a grey interior... I'm not sure if I should go with the grey mats as well or grab the black ones.

#8 ·
jodjr said:
Make sure you don't toss the little hook thing that holds the drivers side mat in place. Kinda screws into the rug.
I have the black as the idea is to match the carpet color. I refused to use to use the hook that screws into the carpet as to me it will fray the carpet if you don't want to run this mats year round like me....Yes I have two different sets of floor mats....Soon to own 3 like I did with my 2002!!!! :D :lol:

#12 ·
I ordered a set of these about 6 months ago. Great mats, the little hook screw isn't long enough to go all the way through my carpet so getting in and out kept ripping the hook out of the carpet. Ive left it out but down where the mat goes beside the e-brake pedal is deformed and folded over. Im going to get some Velcro and stick it down that way to keep it from sliding around.

#13 ·
I have them in my Suburban and they are great. The hook for the drivers side doesn't work well so I'm going to keep the mats in place with Velcro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.