Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Coke a cola 600 NASCAR

831 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  lilmagoo1 
#1 Ā·
Well I went to the coke a cola 600 this weekend with the Marines for their memorial day ceremony. Was hanging out with a bunch of the drivers and got to watch the race from #9 Ambrose's pit. Here are a few pictures:

Most of these guys were awesome and vary down to earth. I met Dale Jr. And wasn't very impressed, he was a little bit of an ass hole. I mean I get that they are pestered all day for autographs etc but when we were getting a tour of his crews trailer he saw us and walked out. It isn't like a bunch of marines in uniform are going to be all over him like normal fans are. Any ways had a lot of fun! Ambrose's team was amazing they were bringing me beer, water, and food the entire time and even told an official to **** off when I was standing to close during a pit stop. They absolutely went out of their way to show their appreciation.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 Ā·
oh thats the best part! I totally forgot I asked Danica to marry me and she said "maybe, I'll think about it" so there is still hope guys! I need you all to pray for me lol. No picture I wasn't able to take pictures while we were driving the trucks on the track.

#4 Ā·
dude thats awesome i had tickets to that!!! from the Air Force and dang it the wife and i didnt go...wish i would have that would have been sweet...i used to work on pit row for my buddy who raced late model stock cars ( same as nascar) i loved it especially when you get to drive the car! yeeehawww fun as shit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.