Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

im going to go ahead and rant for a minute.

462 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ASTE25 
#1 Ā·
so i found a 2010 chevy LT exactly like i wanted, rockstar rims, blacked out front, loved it, i got them down to 20,400 . so i called friday (sept15th) and put a 500 dollar non refundable deposit. i get an e-mail today as im planning my trip (its 500+ miles) and the e-mail states that the card reader was down on friday so my deposit never went though, and the truck was sold on saturday when the guy i was dealing with was off. pretty livid, from what i have seen no deposit has been taken yet. but i will keep my eye on it, im just extrememly pissed about this becasue it is literally the exact truck that i wanted....

end rant.. :twisted: :twisted:

#2 Ā·
I have bought vehicles online before, but admittedly have never had this happen. I can imagine your frustration though as I too have been very particular about getting just the exact vehicle I wanted.

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, and you'll find an even better one! :grin:

#3 Ā·
Something similar happened to me... with an 05 denali.... and a 13 malubu... I had filled out the online credit check passed and had appointments scheduled.

The malibu was sold just as I walked in the door after making a 3hr drive.... the denali was "out" on an overnight test drive when I showed up for it.

Moral of the story is I ended up with an 05 Yukon and a 2011 Altima... im largely happy with both.

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.