Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Most Famous Pickup On The Silver Screen?

14K views 100 replies 69 participants last post by  jonesyfxr 
#1 Ā·
My vote is the Blue Chevy K10 step-side in Red Dawn.

Cool looking
4x4
It killed commies!!!!!!

WOLVERINES!!!!

Reactions: 02-Z71
#6 Ā·
Might be a Dodge, but Walker, Texas Ranger had a pretty neat Ram.

Also vote for Tremors and Red Dawn trucks. My favorite movies, and a guide to prepare for anything.

Reactions: 02-Z71
#8 Ā·
Slightly off the topic, but didn't they use a bodily fluid in the radiator of the truck in Red Dawn? In other words, I remember someone peeing in the radiator. Chevy tough, baby!

#12 Ā· (Edited by Moderator)
The GMC 3500 from the Lethal Weapon movies is a good one. I mean, let's face it...Mel Gibson's character pulled a house down with the dang thing! And of course, it's a GMC!
HD3500 dual.jpg

Attachments

#15 Ā·
Don't forget Burt Gummer's Blazer/Jimmy in Tremors, and his Avalanche in Tremors 3 Gotta love the UZI4U license plate!

#18 Ā·
olliepop2500 said:
k5500 transformers all day go big or go home
Hells yes

#20 Ā·
What about Billy Bob's truck in Varsity Blues!?!?

Can someone put up a pic?

#24 Ā·
I vote for the dually in Lethal Weapon too, I still love the scene when he tears it down. Also, the truck in Gamer that he uses to escape jail in is one nice looking truck.

Off topic also: Did anyone see the Top Gear US episode where they took a Chevy, for and dodge up to Alaska to determine which was best? Great episode and, spoiler alert, the Chevy won!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.