Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

XM Issues with aftermarket CD/DVD Player

642 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SophiaSierra 
#1 ·
I have installed the Pioneer AVH 4300 in my truck. Everything works great and it fits perfect except for one thing. When I get in the truck and start the truck up where my Odometer is it comes up with the 1-800 number saying to subscribe. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or knows how I could reset the XM junk so that it will stop saying this every time that I get in the truck. I don't care to use the XM at all and at first it didn't bother me when it first did this but now it has got old and I want it off there. Also whenever I push the button to cycle through the options such as the PSI, MPG's, and other options it will got away and not come back but until then it will keep coming up. Let me know if you have any advice on how to get rid of this. Anything will help it has finally got under my skin. I really don't want to go to a shop where they will charge me a crazy amount of money for something very simple I am sure. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.