Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Michigan

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  KsHusker2500 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone on this site. My name is Gordon. I love my 2004 Silverado. I am thinking about changing the engine coolant and I want to use the easiest method. Please advise!

Gordon

#2 ·
Hey Gordon, My name is Dave and I just joined this forum a few minutes ago. I also have a 2004 Silverado that I just bought. I don't have an answer to your question just wanted to welcome you to the forum.

Dave

#3 ·
Thanks Dave. Your listing talks about the Gibson exhaust and a cold air kit. I bet it sounds nice! I chose to stay with the original intake on mine but have been thinking about changing the exhaust someday. Is it noisey on the highway or pretty quiet?

Gordon

#9 ·
Izn197,
The exhaust does have some resonance inside the cab but not much imo. It sounds sweet at idle with a nice low rumble that lets you know you drive an American V8. The Gibson website says the exhaust adds around 10-20 hp and not sure what torque it adds if any. My next upgrade is gonna be a Hypertech reprogram. Sorry for the delayed response I haven't been on the computer much lately.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.