Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

new guy here

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  WingNut 
#1 ·
found this site through google and thought i would join.i have a 08 silverado with a 5.3, 2 inch body lift,leveling kit aftermarket rims and tires and thrush catback exhaust.will try and post a pic of my truck if i can figure it out.normally not good with posting pics

#3 ·
WELCOME! We definitely want to see picks. We all love lifted trucks around here. So to help you out, here is the link to show you how to post those pics!

How to share photos at SilveradoSierra.com

Again, welcome, and hope you find the site useful and enjoyable.

#7 ·
welcome im sure you'll love it here, its a great community and very helpful if you have any questions about your truck, or anything really lol.

#8 ·
i have posted a pic in my album,its not the best as it was taken off the computer before i bought the truck.how do i upload one for my avatar pic?i will try to get a better pic of my truck but it hasnt been washed in a couple days as its been crappy here

#9 ·
i made a how to article on how to put an avatar on your profile, hopefully it gets approved tonight and and ill give you a link if it does

#11 ·
thats in the how to you can resize a pic you already have just google "picture pixel resize" and make it 128 pixels, i cant remeber the site i used but theres alot out there that do the same thing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.