Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

New member from Maryland.

765 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  semicrazy 
#1 ·
My name is Ryan and I just bought a 2013 Graystone metallic LT 4X4. It's the "all star edition." Really enjoying the forum so far.

#4 ·
welcome. lots of good info here. also lots of mod threads which make you want to start spending money like crazy

#8 ·
WELCOME! Nice looking truck. Any mods planned? I could see some side steps on that bad boy! :D

#10 ·
Hey ryan great looking truck man. Welcome to the site. There is a bunch of great info and tips and tricks for mods and DIY'S.

#12 ·
Thanks for the compliements guys! This is my second truck that I've owned (I had a 94 F150 with over 300k on it) and have owned a Cobalt and Cavalier previously. After buying a house, a truck just seemed like something that I needed to have instead of a car.

I have some 5 inch oval step bars on the way and also plan to add a magnaflow cat back exhaust, some sort of intake: I just haven't decided on which one yet, darken up the windows, linex spray in bed liner and possibly a lift with some new wheels and tires with the necessary mods to go along with that.

#13 ·
Excellent mod choices! Love it.
Glad you are out of that F*rd, too!
And you are right. Home ownership almost requires the use of a good pickup. I could not be without mine.

- EKinMN via AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.