Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

672 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  RedHorse 823 
#1 Ā·
Hey, hows everyone doing? Signed up a while ago, now im finally taking the time to set it up. figured while i was setting it up id drop by here. Just bought my new 2011 1500. its a 4.8 lt. 2wd. (couldnt afford the 5.3 4x4 that i wanted) o well. im not being very patient when it comes to making my truck the way i want it. had it for a month and allready have exhaust, tint, smoked tails, fog light kit, trailer hitch kit, put in a dic, mossy oak floor mats and steering wheel cover, plastidip badges and bowties, i also took my truck to the local body shop and had them strip the chrome on the bumpers and grill and painted to match. most recently had bought rear wheel well liners and installed. i have 4500k 55w hids coming on thursday.View media item 11688View media item 11686View media item 11685 anyone else have any ideas? so far whats coming is afe dry filter intake, hid fogs and highs (all on mod), lift and tires :cool:

#5 Ā·
Welcome! the truck looks good! I'm going to black chrome my badging.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.