jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

Magnaflow or Flowmasters Magnaflow or Flowmasters

Well I have a 2dr chevy silverado 1500 LT Z71 4x4 with a vortec 5.3L engine. I was just wondering what exhaust system would sound great on this truck? I also want to install a performance chip and what would be a good one?
Read more : Magnaflow or Flowmasters | Views : 612 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Exhaust

undecided? need some opinions!!

Well I have been put on a hold for spending any money on the truck since the wife went and picked up her new car so I have been sitting around just thinking of what I can do to my truck that cost almost nothing! The only thing I can think of is de badging the whole thing. My side piece has somewhat of a yellowish tint to it and I would like to get ...
Read more : undecided? need some opinions!! | Views : 916 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Exterior

HELP BEDLINER Puckered small area front of bed not flush

My truck came with a plastic bed liner new from the dealer on the passender side the front top of the bedliner is puckers about a 5 - 6 ich wide area and does not sit flush against the front of the truck bed. Creates almost a pocket effect. I am worried that snow and ice will drop in there over the winter and was hoping to at least ride out the first winter before ...
Read more : HELP BEDLINER Puckered small area front of bed not flush | Views : 464 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Exterior

cant get driver side front caliper to bleed!! cant get driver side front caliper to bleed!!

ok - i'm at my wits end here...please help, if you can...my intention was to simply replace front rotors, pads and left front caliper..after bleeding left front many many times, we decided to bleed the other 3 calipers, in the specific order the manual dictates. No problems, all 100% fluid. Then we bled the master cylinder- everything was A-OK there.
We went back to bleed the left caliper with vacuum bleeder- we start to build ...
Read more : cant get driver side front caliper to bleed!! | Views : 798 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Brakes

Demolding suggestions

Been really really really contemplating this. I never did this to my last truck because I really didn't think I'd keep it for long. Well my new truck has almost everything I probably will ever need in a truck and the more I think about it, can't see me trading for awhile. Its a 2013 SLT and I really like the interior .The 2014 interiors really haven't grown on me yet, they look way too ...
Read more : Demolding suggestions | Views : 691 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Exterior

Wheel Bearing Question

I am not sure if this is the correct are to post this in but I am having an issue I want some advice on. My Silverado has front IFS, I noticed that when I am backing out of my driveway if feels like I am dragging my front end and the front passenger side tires will squeal. If I take hrad right turns I get all kinds of resistance and noise from the front ...
Read more : Wheel Bearing Question | Views : 391 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Suspension

guestion about leveling kit on newly purchased truck

So this is my first time posting on the site. I bought bought my first Truck 2 weeks ago!! Its a 08 Sierra and lets just say it was the worst purchase experience ever..I love the truck but the dealer is a complete joke and I'm going back to tear them a new one..I had a feeling that the truck had a leveling kit on it so I decided to check it out.I just was ...
Read more : guestion about leveling kit on newly purchased truck | Views : 330 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Suspension

2014 vs NNBS 5.3 power

For those that have driven both does the new 5.3 drive and feel more powerful?
Read more : 2014 vs NNBS 5.3 power | Views : 2298 | Replies : 24 | Forum : Uncategorized Truck Topics

Cleaning Tonneau cover

I have seen a few posts recently about cleaning the tonneau from normal wear and tear which i do. I bought my house about a year and a half ago and i didnt have many problems with the tree sap last year but this year i am getting it all over my truck. Its really really sticky and i have to use 3m adhesive remover to get it off my paint and then buff and ...
Read more : Cleaning Tonneau cover | Views : 249 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Exterior

Loading ramps or trailer

Before I got my new truck, I had always thought that if/when I got a PU, I would be able to get rid of the small (5x8) trailer that I own. It was always a hassle to have to hook/unhook it when I wanted to use it. Then I have to find a place to keep it when not in use. Before, I needed it to transport my lawn tractor and other payloads such as ...
Read more : Loading ramps or trailer | Views : 422 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Towing/Trailers

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 479006 • Total topics 46060 • Total members 44328

It is currently Apr 18 2014, 3:59am

Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)

Network Link:
Chevy Silverado Parts

Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds