jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

Playing a DVD Playing a DVD

Whats the word on playing a DVD in the head unit of a 2014 Silverado with My Link?
Read more : Playing a DVD | Views : 212 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Electrical

What does the Bose option really consist of?

Truck is an 03 Chevy extended cab with Bose (no onstar).

What does the Bose option really consist of? I know there is an amp / sub in the center console and tweeters in the A-pillars. What else?

I've owned 2 non-Bose Chevy extended cabs (an 02 and an 04), so I know what those consisted of.

I recently installed a Kenwood KDC-255U radio and I am thinking of possibly upgrading the door speakers. What ...
Read more : What does the Bose option really consist of? | Views : 732 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

Make My Truck Shorter!

Hey guys!

I just wanted to get your opinion on the feasibility of bringing in my front bumper. Due to new houses being built in my neighborhood parking is going to become scarce soon and I would like to park my truck in the garage.

Currently, when I back the truck in, the front bumper is too long by about 2.5". The rear bumper is off of the back wall by .25" because the rear ...
Read more : Make My Truck Shorter! | Views : 751 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Exterior

Added reverse lights

Moved into a new house recently and there is no lighting outside and very narrow drive way. Because of this I needed a quick fix to light up the back for backing into the driveway on these dark winger nights. Went to auto zone and got some lights for about $20 mounted them in the clip location for the plastic cover on the bumper. I chose this location because when I get te time to ...
Read more : Added reverse lights | Views : 598 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Electrical

Allignment?

So, I put a 2" rough country style leveling kit under the struts. Looks awesome compaired to stock IMO. I haven't had time to get an aliignment. With my work schedule, I don't see an opening to do so in the next month or so. Will I be OK? Will it be that far off that it will eat the tires up? Thanks
Read more : Allignment? | Views : 216 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Suspension

93 Serria 5.7L Air Controls unit Will not Power On

I Had the motor Replaced in the Truck about 4 yrs ago now , Since then the Air controls inside the truck will not power on, I have Checked both the fuse box and battery junction box and the unit inside the cab has been removed and plugged into a similar truck and the unit powered on so i know it has to be a problem with the Truck not the Control box, unit is ...
Read more : 93 Serria 5.7L Air Controls unit Will not Power On | Views : 98 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Climate Control

Got swapped at the muffler shop?

Ok, this is my first post. I bought a 2013 ext cab LT Z71 last week. It only had 8000 miles on it. Got a great deal. Had a 2005 crew cab 1500 Z71 before. Well I wanted a little sound from my V8 so I did some research. Wish I found this site first. I decided on a magnaflow 12589. Went down to a local shop and they said, sure we can put it ...
Read more : Got swapped at the muffler shop? | Views : 1048 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Exhaust

2014 Sierra with 3.42s- going 34" tires- 4.10 gears?

My current gear ratio in my new truck is 3.42. Going to 34" tires, should I go 4.10s in the rear? Or would you stay 3.73s?
Read more : 2014 Sierra with 3.42s- going 34" tires- 4.10 gears? | Views : 859 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

2001 Silverado 2500hd 6.0 Ext. Cab Short Box 4x4 2001 Silverado 2500hd 6.0 Ext. Cab Short Box 4x4

Hey guys and gals, I'm wondering what options I have in aftermarket lighting. I want a slight smoke in my headlights and taillights. The taillights I want to be LED's, and no halo headlights. Not sure where to buy from, or how much to pay. If you guys could give me your feedback on what to get and where. Pictures of the lights on the truck are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Read more : 2001 Silverado 2500hd 6.0 Ext. Cab Short Box 4x4 | Views : 222 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Exterior

white face insrument cluster with blue dash lights white face insrument cluster with blue dash lights

On 97 Chevrolet I would like to fix my instrument panel with white background and put blue bulbs in the cluster. I allready have put the blue bulbs in but I was wondering do they make an led that matches the 194 bulb. Anybody that has ever tried the white face cluster panel send me some pics of the interior and let me know the way u done it.
Read more : white face insrument cluster with blue dash lights | Views : 424 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Interior

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 528769 • Total topics 51206 • Total members 48171

It is currently Jul 31 2014, 4:20am

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds