jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

2001 to 2003 hvac swap

I blew up my heating system in my 2001 sierra. Can I replace my heater with one from a 2003? can i use the same heater core? I have the entire wiring harness to go along with the 2003 heater. how difficult of a swap would it be.
Read more : 2001 to 2003 hvac swap | Views : 150 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Climate Control

Halo Projector Fog Lights 09 Silverado

Hey there guys, this is my first post up here. I've been searching online everywhere for halo projector fog lights or even just fog lights with ccfl halo rings. I drive an 09 Silverado and for some reason the only fog lights I can find are OEM stock style fog lights. If anyone can link me a site that sells them, can build them, or knows someone that does custom lighting work that can build ...
Read more : Halo Projector Fog Lights 09 Silverado | Views : 88 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Electrical

35x13.50 35x13.50

i don't know how i get any work done with this website, anyway, i am wondering if there is anyone on here running 35x13.50s with a 12 inch wheel or anything along with a 13.50 wide tires. if there is i would love to see some pics!! Thanks y'all!!
Read more : 35x13.50 | Views : 79 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

2014 sierra AC quit

So my ac quit blowing cold when I started it up sunday morning.

All fuses seem good, the compressor spins, the fans work but do not come on with the ac and don't switch to high speed no high speed even after idling in the garage for 40 minutes. Driving down the road at 45mph I thought might help since the fan won't run on high, but that did not help.

I'm not sure if ...
Read more : 2014 sierra AC quit | Views : 260 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Climate Control

Truck turns like it is in 4 wheel drive all of the time.

I have 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 Extended cab. I have had it to the shop 5 or 6 times. They have replaced inner and outer tie rods,twice. Lined it up twice. And they have replaced everything else that could be replaced plus a new front differential. Still I cannot make sharp turns without the tires squealing and if I am in the yard it digs my yard up very badly. I had one Chevy ...
Read more : Truck turns like it is in 4 wheel drive all of the time. | Views : 254 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Suspension

What is this for?

Exactly as the title says, what's this plug for? I'm getting ready to install a trailer brake controller and I happened to notice this, what is it for?

Read more : What is this for? | Views : 203 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Electrical

GMC Floor liners GMC Floor liners

So yes, I have read most of the previous topics on Weather techs vs Husky floor liners. I am in the market for a set. I've been told that GMC will be selling their own for Silverados and Sierras sometime after September. They are already out for the Canyons. And they're expected to be about 30 bucks less than the retail price of Weather Techs. Does anyone know who manufactures them?
Read more : GMC Floor liners | Views : 114 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Interior

2007 Silverado Front Bumper Covers

Hey guys, I just Leved my truck and installed new wheels Bilstein Shocks and Toyo open Country AT2 tires and Im now noticing more then ever the sides of the front bumper corners are way out of whack. Does anyone have any experience with adjusting these ? Nothing we did during the level/lift process caused this. I hot a huge log hiding in the grass a while back at my buddy's MX track a while ...
Read more : 2007 Silverado Front Bumper Covers | Views : 271 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Exterior

Rough Country Lift Shock Upgrade?

I have researched this and can't find anything really on it besides lots of complaining about the kit which I don't really see the issue when you look at others kits.

Anyways I just bought the truck and it already had the lift on it. I'm looking to improve the ride of it currently. Has anyone did this or just got pissed and bought a whole new kit lol. I know the fronts are 100% ...
Read more : Rough Country Lift Shock Upgrade? | Views : 533 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Suspension

Lifted and Rolling - Pictures Lifted and Rolling - Pictures

Well, here she is.....

7 inch Rough Country Suspension lift
Fuel Maverick 20" x 10" rims -12 offset
Nitto Terra Grappler G2's 35" x 12.50

I'm loving it. LOL it's a little hard to get into, but it looks beastly (IMO).

Plan to add nerf bars (probably sooner rather than later so my kids and wife can get in!) LOL

Read more : Lifted and Rolling - Pictures | Views : 606 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 841362 • Total topics 82282 • Total members 79944

It is currently Jun 30 2016, 4:56pm

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds