jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

Suspention lift kit advise Suspention lift kit advise

Hey guys and gals im wanting to do a lift kit on my truck in the next few months. Im wanting a 4inch lift with all new coil overs and shocks. Pro comp has this set up in 6inch but i dont want to go that big. Is there a lift kit out there that comes with what i want? Will i have to change gears or do any wheel spacers ? I will be ...
Read more : Suspention lift kit advise | Views : 87 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Suspension

Question on adding 2" top strut spacer to fabtech 6" lift Question on adding 2" top strut spacer to fabtech 6" lift

Ok so I have a 2010 silverado 1500 4x4 LTZ 6.2L with a fabtech 6" lift and I would like to add-a-leaf and a 2" top strut spacer like maybe tuff country's but the truck shop I asked if that would mess anything up if I did that and all they said was it's not recommended, I just don't want to mess anything up but I've seen many people add the 2" top strut spacer ...
Read more : Question on adding 2" top strut spacer to fabtech 6" lift | Views : 436 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Suspension

Dome lights

Have had my 2008 Silverado for a year now and finally figured out how to get them to come on with the doors.Who would have thought the switch was a flat one made into the dash :shock:
Read more : Dome lights | Views : 227 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Interior

Planning on upgrading speakers

I'm looking into upgrading my stock speakers to something with great sound. I drive a '10 Crew Cab Rado and upgraded my radio to the Pioneer AVH-8500.

I've been looking at the SPR-60C for the front and the SPR-60 two ways for the back. I also am either going with a Pioneer amp that kicks 600w rms or the ALpine MRX-F65 also kicking about the same but it's more expensive.

WHat do you guys suggest ...
Read more : Planning on upgrading speakers | Views : 168 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

2014 1500 timbren+leveling kit

hello,

New to site, just got a 2014 1500 reg. cab short bed z71. I installed a western mid-weight plow, the weight of the plow squats the truck a little more than i would like, and the front of the truck is too low to begin with. I just installed a rough country 2 inch leveling kit and planned on installing timbren's at the same time. My question is about the sway bar, the sway ...
Read more : 2014 1500 timbren+leveling kit | Views : 350 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Suspension

what design is best for 3inch front lift/leveling

I am new to the lifting/ leveling. so after searching ebay and around I have found a few different style front kit for a 2wd truck. my question is which would be the best. to me the top attachment looks to be. but then again I have no back ground in the lifting area.....
Read more : what design is best for 3inch front lift/leveling | Views : 117 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Suspension

Rear end repair on a 2002 GMC 1500 4x4 Rear end repair on a 2002 GMC 1500 4x4

I am trying to pull the axles on my 2002 GMC 1500 4x4 and I have run into a issue getting the center pin out so I can push the axles in to remove the retaining clips. I have pulled the retaining bolt for the center pin and it shows wear. I am thinking this is not good. My experience with older rear ends the retaining bolt went thru the center pin to hold it ...
Read more : Rear end repair on a 2002 GMC 1500 4x4 | Views : 329 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

2WD Lift ??'s

Have a 04 ECSB 2wd. Thinking of putting a 3" RC lift with out coil spacers. Stock tires are 255 16's. Would like to go to 265's. Would this set up hurt my mpg's and power by a lot? I have 5.3 w/242 gear.
Thanks Wayne
Read more : 2WD Lift ??'s | Views : 131 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Suspension

NNBS build

I got tired of stock bose so decided to build a new systems. I've been running subs with stock hu but sound quality is not very good. I currently have 2 type s 10s powered by a MRX-M55 sealed in a sub thump box. So for the upgrade I have on order and hopefully here by the end of the week is type s components for front and rear doors 4 channel mrx-f35, appradio3 hu ...
Read more : NNBS build | Views : 478 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

Not sure about these wheels Not sure about these wheels

So these wheels where already on the truck when I bought it. Pretty sure they came off of a Chevy however I am positive they weren't offered on 2012's!
Any idea what year and what model they did come off of?
Read more : Not sure about these wheels | Views : 236 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 568407 • Total topics 55070 • Total members 51965

It is currently Oct 25 2014, 2:25am

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds