jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

2013 sierra headlight assembly removal

image.jpg
Hey guys, I'm some what new to this site. I've enjoyed seeing what people are doing for mods on here.
I've got a 2013 sierra 1500 that I picked up last year new. So far I've done a few things but not even close to being done.

I'm wondering if anybody has any insight on how to remove the whole headlight from the sierra. I've seen a lot of talk about ...
Read more : 2013 sierra headlight assembly removal | Views : 301 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Electrical

2003 Sierra automatic locking doors....

Heyyy all!

A few months ago I picked up an 03 Sierra Crew cab

As soon as I put the key in and turn it to IGN, ALL the doors lock. It doesn't matter what the DIC is changed to. I have it set to lock on Speed and unlock when put into park. I've tried every combination. It's pretty annoying, especially since it's winter, and I like to warm up the truck before going ...
Read more : 2003 Sierra automatic locking doors.... | Views : 103 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Electrical

Leveling Kit Making Front Ride Tight???

Hey all!! New guy on the site here!! I been seaching the web for this, but I just didn't know exactly how to put it into terms!! I have a level/lift kit, I wanna say it's maybe 3 or 3.5 in front and 2.5 or 3 in the rear (Blocks). What I'm trying to figure out is the front....It has a spacer ontop of the strut and another,maybe 1/2" spacer under the strut. Its all ...
Read more : Leveling Kit Making Front Ride Tight??? | Views : 710 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Suspension

Snowplow options

Thinking of getting a snowplow for my 2008 2500HD. Looking at the BOSS 8`2" V XT steel plow. What are you guys(and girls) using? What do you think of this plow?
Read more : Snowplow options | Views : 340 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Towing/Trailers

2014 Silverado factory stereo head unit overheating

My '14's stereo will overheat (I think) on a short drive with the heat on. At 3/4 volume or higher. Dealer said bring it by when it does it so I did and was quickly informed that the stereo isn't designed to operate that high (give me a break). The service guy seems to really not want to fix the problem and it really bugs me because I like my music loud! My truck is ...
Read more : 2014 Silverado factory stereo head unit overheating | Views : 371 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Interior

Pic Request: Leveled and 1.25 /1.5 body lift

Would like to see some leveled trucks with a 1.25 or 1.5 inch body lift.

Any photos would be appreciated!
Read more : Pic Request: Leveled and 1.25 /1.5 body lift | Views : 246 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Suspension

those of you with factory nav in 07-13 trucks

quick question, can you change the button illumination color from the blue-green to white? I plan on adding nav to my 09 LTZ and it would be nice if I could do this to match the planned white LED conversion to the rest of my controls.
Read more : those of you with factory nav in 07-13 trucks | Views : 387 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

2014 Silverado Tow Pkg - under rail bed lights

Hey guys and gals, I just bought a 2014 LT Silverado 4x4 crew cab. Love the truck and the new style. Unfortunately its an LT with no tow package and lacking many of the sweet features, but I got a good deal on it and will add a few features on my own.

I'm wanting to add trailer lights, tow receiver, along with the LED under bed rail lights. I've getting mixed info from other ...
Read more : 2014 Silverado Tow Pkg - under rail bed lights | Views : 534 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Towing/Trailers

Fast Flash w/o bulb out ??

About a couple months ago my turn signals would randomly start to flash fast as if I had a bulb out, I got out of my truck to verify this and not a single bulb is out on the side that is flashing fast, both sides seem to do it at the most random times, again verified any bulb out issues and again no bulbs out, hazard lights will all flash together and at normal ...
Read more : Fast Flash w/o bulb out ?? | Views : 145 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Electrical

instrument cluster and shift lever replacement instrument cluster and shift lever replacement

hello all, i was wondering if it was easy to take a gauge cluster from like a 05 denail or Cadillac escalade and install it in a 99 new body silverado . im pretty sure the shift lever is easy and and a new one can be installed... any ideas
Read more : instrument cluster and shift lever replacement | Views : 272 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Interior

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 726040 • Total topics 70773 • Total members 71270

It is currently Sep 02 2015, 11:31am

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds