jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

Time for new biscuits

Tread wear was already getting low on my factory tires and this past week I picked up a screw in a rear tire. Leak is about 1-PSI a day so I"m going to hang on to it for a couple more weeks then switch over to my winter wheels. But I may as well start shopping new summer tires, gives me all winter to find a deal!

I'm running stock 18" rims, with 265 65 ...
Read more : Time for new biscuits | Views : 444 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Corvette exhaust fit a Silverado?

I don't think so AutoAnything..... Ordered a flowmaster kit for z an received a corsa dual exhaust for a C5 vette.. :o Now if I was a bad guy I could of sold it and made an extra 300 bucks.... I called and spoke with customer service. I had a lift reserved for Saturday so I really needed the system... Rep could not do it and even ...
Read more : Corvette exhaust fit a Silverado? | Views : 531 | Replies : 16 | Forum : Exhaust

Auto up/down windows

Has anyone changed the window switches so they one touch auto up and down? All 4 windows on my 15 Silverado auto down but only the drivers window auto up. Thanks for any info!
Read more : Auto up/down windows | Views : 459 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Interior

Below rear seat DIY storage box

I am a brand new member and wanted to share with others what I did for storage under the back seat. Total cost $75

Materials:

1/2" ply
1"x6" approximately 12'
Carpet adhesive/liquid nails
Hinges
Screws/fasteners
Read more : Below rear seat DIY storage box | Views : 513 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Interior

Hardwiring a dash cam this weekend.

Are there any links with pics of what wires to jump off the wiring in the top of the windshield by the rear view mirror? My intention is to mount it behind the rear view mirror so that it's not obstructing my view too much.

TIA.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L3X ... ge_o00_s01

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RT5 ... ysh_orders
Read more : Hardwiring a dash cam this weekend. | Views : 987 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

Jump seat swap.

Will a jump seat from a 2010 fit in my 2003?
Read more : Jump seat swap. | Views : 217 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Interior

Leveling kit questions helpppp Leveling kit questions helpppp

I have a 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd with the 4.8L in it I was looking at getting a rough country 2.5in leveling kit but before that can you run 20x12 rims on 33s or 32s or will I need wheel spacers what offset would I have to get? Any solutions will be helpful!
Read more : Leveling kit questions helpppp | Views : 205 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

2002 GMC 1500 transmission question

Hi all,

First time poster but have checked out the site a lot. What a wealth of information! I have a question that I probably know the answer to but figured asking is cheap.

I recently purchased a 2002 GMC 1500 with the 5.3L and the 4l60e. The truck has 150 000km on the original tranny. I drove 2500km (100km/hr) over two days after I purchased it and notice that there was some transmission slip ...
Read more : 2002 GMC 1500 transmission question | Views : 141 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

Spintech ProStreet 6000 Exhaust Spintech ProStreet 6000 Exhaust

I was wondering if anyone on here has a Spintech Muffler on there 5.3, I just ordered a Spintech 6436 with single 3" in dual 2.5" out. I have not been able to find to much information online about them on Silverados but i did however see a few videos on youtube and they sound pretty mean and apparently dont have much drone. Origionally i was going to go with the flowmaster 10 series but ...
Read more : Spintech ProStreet 6000 Exhaust | Views : 144 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Exhaust

Cheap ebay button overlay review

So many people have experienced the rubbed off buttons on your dash controls. I'm too cheap to buy the really nice fancy kits and would have just dealt with the buttons being rubbed off. I did however find this on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-RADIO-A-C-CL ... aA&vxp=mtr

It's 12 bucks. I've got nothing to lose. No good before pictures but here's what 3 of the buttons on the radio looked like after ...
Read more : Cheap ebay button overlay review | Views : 611 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Interior

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 865394 • Total topics 84996 • Total members 82059

It is currently Sep 26 2016, 3:05am

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds