jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

how much will my truck squat

So this year me and a few friends are going to country fest with a trailer, i am installing a RC leveling kit and i was wondering how much would my truck squat with a 7000lb rv trailer? something like this one

http://www.coachmenrv.com/product-detai ... =744&Tab=4
my dad owns a 27foot sea ray and thats has a dry weight of like 6500 pounds and that was making my truck squat ...
Read more : how much will my truck squat | Views : 232 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Suspension

2014 silverado offset pictures.

Ok , let me start off by saying hello. I just joined this site and it has helped me answer many questions but this is my first post. I just can not seem to find a thread of detailed descriptions of offsets on the 2014. I don't care about lift, or tire size. I care about what the stance will look like, then I can worry about wheels and tires. I am new to offsets ...
Read more : 2014 silverado offset pictures. | Views : 469 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Clutch problems?

2000 silverado 4.8 with 5spd trans. When i press my clutch in to start my truck, the truck acts as if it is not depressed. But if i back off from maxed out(to the floor) about a half an inch it engages and the truck will start. Anyone ever had this problem? Is there a swith on the clutch pedal itself or what? TIA
Read more : Clutch problems? | Views : 173 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

Pitman and Idler arm replacement? Pitman and Idler arm replacement?

Yesterday I leveled my 1999 Z71. I am in LOVE with this truck. I knew I needed an alignment, and I had some bigger tires to put on it so I took it to Gateway Tire. They changed the tires for me, but when it came to the alignment they said they could not do it until they replaced these 2 parts. Honestly I had never heard of them before today... I plan on buying ...
Read more : Pitman and Idler arm replacement? | Views : 403 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Suspension

2014 stock rims on 2011

Looking at buying 2014 stock Silverado 18inch rims and tires to replace my 2011 18inch stock Z71 rims and tires. Will the stock 2014 bolt pattern fit my 2011 Silverado?
Read more : 2014 stock rims on 2011 | Views : 477 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Radio Turn On Wire 2014 Silverado 2500HD

I'm trying to install a Bluetooth module with the factor radio in my truck. I want it to come on only when the radio is on.(I don't want it on an accessory wire) I have probed looking for a turn on wire and can't find one. I could use a turn on module like the PAC TR-4, but I can't find anything to tie it to, because the factory radio is sending 6V to the ...
Read more : Radio Turn On Wire 2014 Silverado 2500HD | Views : 775 | Replies : 26 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

Service Stabilitrak light 2014 2500 HD 6.0

this morning after starting engine the Service Stabilitrak light came on... then noticed all gauges were at 0, tranny would not shift out of 1st gear and no reverse... and yes the engine was still running , managed to get back home, shut truck off, waited an hour or so and everything was fine... no service light , back to normal.. Drove to dealer and of course nothing was found.. any thoughts?
Read more : Service Stabilitrak light 2014 2500 HD 6.0 | Views : 375 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Electrical

Headlights

Would these headlights look bad with chrome rims, or would I need black ones?
Read more : Headlights | Views : 913 | Replies : 25 | Forum : Exterior

Drl lights Drl lights

Hey guys I have a 2010 GMC Sierra and am wondering if there is a way to keep my trun signals on instead of my hid's. Thanks
Read more : Drl lights | Views : 176 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Electrical

Trying to Replace the Fuel Filler Neck Trying to Replace the Fuel Filler Neck

I have a basic 2003 Sierra 1500 2WD fleetside.The filler neck is rusted at the top and the check engine light is on. I've already orderd the new part from Summit.

Has anyone replaced one of these and how easy or difficult is it to connect to the gas tank without dropping it ?

Thanks
Read more : Trying to Replace the Fuel Filler Neck | Views : 311 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Exterior

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 702425 • Total topics 68246 • Total members 68636

It is currently Jul 08 2015, 3:14am

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds