jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

Need some advice on auxillary back up lighting

Hey folks, I've decided that with the new tint on the truck, my back up lighting leaves much to be desired. So I'm looking at adding some extra lighting under the bumper and tying them into the stock back up light circuit. What are some good options? Any brands/types to stay away from? How hard is it to tie into the existing circuit? (I'm not that experienced with electrical issues.) Thanks for your responses.
Read more : Need some advice on auxillary back up lighting | Views : 477 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Electrical

Leaking front axle. What to replace? Pics.

Do I just need to replace the CV shaft to stop that leak? Anything else?
Read more : Leaking front axle. What to replace? Pics. | Views : 349 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

A/C low pressure switch

Hi, I have a 2010 silverado that is out of freon. I'm trying to figure out which wires to jump on the low pressure switch. Thier is 3 wires going in the connector. Also it is not on the accumulater.
Read more : A/C low pressure switch | Views : 245 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Climate Control

Snyc Android to stock radio

I was on a business trip last week and had a 2015 Suburban as a rental. I noticed that when we had an android phone synched to the Suburban it notified the driver of incoming text messages with the option to read them. My 2014 doesn't seem to do this as far as I know but I'm curious if its possible.
I can sync my phone (Samsung S5) to my 2014 and send or receive ...
Read more : Snyc Android to stock radio | Views : 264 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

HELP, want lift

I have 08 GMC Sierra V-MAX Z71, 4x4 , crewcab , w/6.0 . looking to buy a 2.5" rear and a 4" front to fit my 33,s . I dont want to cut splash gauard and right rubs . I also want the brand that dosent screw up other suspension parts as well ...????? anybody try yet with good results [ have catco stainless highflow Y w/new cats , o2,s ,borla catback dual outs , ...
Read more : HELP, want lift | Views : 119 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Suspension

2012 2500HD - How Many Zerk Fittings?

OK - so a bit of history. I used to drive a 2003 GMC Safari van; those things were know for eating up the front end, especially ball joints and idler arms, if you didn't keep them well greased. I knew that it had 14 Zerk fittings on the front end and I made sure to grease each and every one every 3-4 months. Was a PITA getting to some of them but I never ...
Read more : 2012 2500HD - How Many Zerk Fittings? | Views : 162 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Suspension

2008 silverado v6 automatic trans

i have a 2008 chevy silverado ex cab v6 i been having problems with transmission im thinking it works fine only between 50mph and 60mph it wont stay in gear or rpms go up and down other than that works perfect any ideas of what it could be would really help thanks in advance...
Read more : 2008 silverado v6 automatic trans | Views : 150 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

question about storage question about storage

Hey yall,

I'm deploying to the Middle East soon and I am putting my Sierra in a storage unit for six months, just wanted a few tips if some of you have ever dealt with this before. Should I disconnect the battery? Also how would you prevent mice/spiders from entering the vehicle?

Thanks.
Read more : question about storage | Views : 211 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Uncategorized Truck Topics

A/C blowing HOT air on driver side.

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3 New body style.

So my driver side started blowing outside temperature air while the passenger air was blowing cold. I added a can of Freon without a gauge and it started blowing cold! the truck was parked 5 days while I was out of town. When I got back its blowing regular air again out the driver side. So I bought a gauge and it was showing 40 on the low ...
Read more : A/C blowing HOT air on driver side. | Views : 314 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Climate Control

Leveled with AT3s!

2'' Rough Country kit. Looks great! Garage door clearance, not great.
Read more : Leveled with AT3s! | Views : 343 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 824642 • Total topics 80489 • Total members 78553

It is currently May 05 2016, 2:00am

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds