jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

ready lift vs rough country

So whats the difference between these level kits other than that one is $250 and the other is $65??
Read more : ready lift vs rough country | Views : 516 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Suspension

front brake chatter

I replaced both front rotors and pads........had chatter still,,,,,,,,then replaced the front calipers,,,,,,,noise much better not every time I stop,,,,,,,,it seems to be on the drivers side,,,,,,,,,,,what do I next???????????
Read more : front brake chatter | Views : 445 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Brakes

Clutch pedal squeaking

I have a 95 silverado 6cyl 5speed, when I push the clutch in it squeaks real bad and does the same when releasing it. It does this whether the motor is running or not. I can also feel resistance in the pedal that I havent noticed before (I also never looked for it) the trucl does need a new slave cylinder. I had a friend push the clutch and release it and it feels like ...
Read more : Clutch pedal squeaking | Views : 261 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

Tow mirror glass interchangeability

Anyone know if the glass is the same size for all years 99-14 and it's just the mount at the door that's different?

The top and bottom glass on my RH mirror are both broken and buying the glass costs more than getting a whole mirror off ebay and taking it from that so I'm just wondering if I have to get the same mirror to get the right glass.

But maybe it'll still be ...
Read more : Tow mirror glass interchangeability | Views : 58 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Exterior

DiabloSport Trinity or inTune DiabloSport Trinity or inTune

New to the site and the gas world formerly from the diesel world I have a 2014 Silverado with 5.3 and do not know what way to go have looked at all brands and looks like Diablo is not a bad choice. I just don't know and cant decide on the Trinity or inTune? Just looking for some help. Thanks
Read more : DiabloSport Trinity or inTune | Views : 345 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Engine

Looking for a little more lift

Well I've had my truck leveled with the RC Torsion Key kit for a while now and it just ain't cutting it anymore. Part of the problem is my best friend got the leveling kit with the rear blocks in his Silverado and now his sits up higher than mine :shock:

I'm probably going to get a little bit beefier tires this summer and go two sizes ...
Read more : Looking for a little more lift | Views : 1125 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Suspension

6.5 TD in 1500 trucks

In the 1988-98 Silverados and Sierras (more specifically C/K 1500s) you could get the 6.5 in a 1500 correct?
Does anyone know anyone with one of these in their truck?
Why did they decide to do it? Why did they not put them in more of them?
Seems like it would get pretty decent fuel mileage wouldn't it? We're just now seeing 1500 trucks with diesels again. Why?
Read more : 6.5 TD in 1500 trucks | Views : 150 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Uncategorized Truck Topics

buying advice for my first Silverado

Hey guys i'm looking to buy my first silverado this week. i'm wondering what a fair price would be for this 2007 extended cab ltz z71 with 130,228 miles? http://mikecarpinoford.com/Pittsburg/Fo ... /23503706/
Also what should i look for when test driving it?
Read more : buying advice for my first Silverado | Views : 143 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Uncategorized Truck Topics

Squeek sound from drive train

I have a squeek sound that happens only at low speed in drive only. I think its coming from my transfer case. has anyone had this issue?
Read more : Squeek sound from drive train | Views : 149 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

DIN size (replacing stereo 2002 Silverado 1500)?

Crutchfields says the stereo is a SINGLE DIN, but it is about twice the size of the single DIN I put in my 98 Honda Civic. What gives?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Read more : DIN size (replacing stereo 2002 Silverado 1500)? | Views : 385 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 618309 • Total topics 59739 • Total members 58189

It is currently Jan 25 2015, 1:15pm

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds