jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

She's all Paid Off!!

Feels great to have no more payments!
Read more : She's all Paid Off!! | Views : 708 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Uncategorized Truck Topics

Installed Kenwood DDX371, now no bass?

Hi,
I have a 2007 Silverado NNBS without Bose or Amp. I installed a Kenwood DDX371 with a GM21SR harness. I followed the directions exactly, but there is absolutely NO bass now. Im stumped. I have no Bose or Amp installed, I can fade left and right and forward and back, all the speakers are wired correctly but without the bass. No one side sounds like it has more bass so im pretty sure no ...
Read more : Installed Kenwood DDX371, now no bass? | Views : 1684 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

Wheel and Tires

Hello,
Recently got a new 2011 silverado and was wondering if anyone knew what size rims and tires you can put on the truck without having to lift it making sure that it still can turn properly.... I was thinking 20" rims.... so IDK what size tires I can put on it.
Read more : Wheel and Tires | Views : 182 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Illuminated Door Sills

I need to figure out the correct part number to install the illuminated door sill plate 19171555 into a 2011 Sierra 3500 ext cab. I ordered 25912909 and 25912913 thinking I could just swap out the plates. The illuminated ones are longer than the original inserts. What I have right now is a very expensive paper weight. Please help.
Read more : Illuminated Door Sills | Views : 508 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Interior

Silverado Wood Interior FS/FT For Aluminum Trim

Looking to either trade or sell my complete wood grain interior trim panels, 2010 Silverado Crew Cab
All peices are in great shape.

If anyone has aluminum trim for sale im also interested in that!
Read more : Silverado Wood Interior FS/FT For Aluminum Trim | Views : 275 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Interior

NEW tires help

i am in the search for new tires but im not sure exactly what i want. my truck is stock height and i am not planning on lifting it or leveling it. i currently have 245-75-16. i want something bigger and more aggressive. does anyone have any ideas for me. pictures of tires on trucks would really help. i want something that is going to make my truck a tad bit talller and loook much ...
Read more : NEW tires help | Views : 468 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Thoughts for bedliner spray on work rack.

So I have a work rack thats on the truck 90% of the time and we use it 99% of the time for aluminum material and the sections we make out of the material. The material and sections get scratched from time to time and I was thinking about putting rattle can bed liner on, my buddy at school put this on the wheel wells of his 09 chevy and its been a year or ...
Read more : Thoughts for bedliner spray on work rack. | Views : 136 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Uncategorized Truck Topics

2500 Bumper and Grille

Looking to put a 2500 grille and bumper on my 2010 1500 Silverado

This is the front end im looking to get, Anyone by chance know the part #s for these 2 peices?
Read more : 2500 Bumper and Grille | Views : 359 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Exterior

Radio Radio

Hey all,
Moved out of my Mazda RX-8 ( which was a POS) and got a real mans car. A 2011 Chevy Silverado! So with that being said, I want to install a aftermarket head unit as well as new speakers and all that jazz. But I have no idea what kind of Dash kit I need to make sure that the on star on the rear view mirror still works. I have tried to ...
Read more : Radio | Views : 756 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

tire rubbing question tire rubbing question

I have 2013 Chevy Silverado z71 1500 lt with 2.5 in. Leveling kit from rc. Will 33x12.50x18 on rock star 775 18x9 rims with 0 offset fit without rubbing? Thanks
Read more : tire rubbing question | Views : 169 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Suspension

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 597959 • Total topics 57844 • Total members 55845

It is currently Dec 22 2014, 3:11pm

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds