jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

FNG questions that my Google-Fu can't seem to answer. FNG questions that my Google-Fu can't seem to answer.

OK bear with the newbie please. I've only owned my first Chevy truck for a week now. I swear I've been doing Google searches and reading topics for the last week and haven't been able to find an answer to, what should be, a couple of simple questions. Hell, I can't even find the questions in my search. It's either such common knowledge that my living under a rock has me flummoxed or it's such ...
Read more : FNG questions that my Google-Fu can't seem to answer. | Views : 304 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Interior

New addition! Double din!

Well. Went to the cabin the other day and decided to take a trip to Taco Bell. Great lunch. Enjoyed it with a friend. $20. Then I decided "hey let's go get free stuff from harbor freight!" Well we got a free led headlamp and a multimeter. Then paid for 2 sets of jack stands. A off-road jack. A bottle jack. A floor jack and a bunch of "heavy duty" sockets. Spent about 300. We'll ...
Read more : New addition! Double din! | Views : 677 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

2.5" Level and -12mm offset wheel

Looking at a set of used wheels and tires. They are 305/60/18 on an 18x9 wheel with a -12mm offset. With a 2.5" level does anyone know how badly I will rub? Has anyone run this setup? I know I will have to trim a little bit but I don't want to completely hack my fender well out
Read more : 2.5" Level and -12mm offset wheel | Views : 401 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

anybody know these rims and tires? anybody know these rims and tires?

Anybody know these rims and tires?
Read more : anybody know these rims and tires? | Views : 159 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

lift tires rims  I'm not asking for much!!! lift tires rims I'm not asking for much!!!

Brand new member here and have searched several post. I have to admit I like this forum better than my car's forum ( BMW 545i)

I want the best look for my 2013 4x4 LTZ. I want to lift 4" but want it level. Have been told to do suspension lift and no body lift. I do not want very aggressive tires but something that will wear good and have no extreme noise on the ...
Read more : lift tires rims I'm not asking for much!!! | Views : 124 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Super 44 Muffler

For anyone who wants to know what it sounds like

Its on a 5.3 V8 4 Speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTRerLT32sU
Read more : Super 44 Muffler | Views : 196 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Exhaust

To Halo or not to Halo ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FITS-07-13-SILV ... b8&vxp=mtr

what do you all think they look just like the spyder lights just $50 cheaper on ebay
Read more : To Halo or not to Halo ? | Views : 625 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Exterior

Headlight Help

hey all, looking to throw on some new smoked headlights and tail lights. ill be throwing them on a 2013 silverado blacked out. I'm leaning towards the Recons but they are a little pricy. I wouldnt mind paying the price if they are great quality. But i need some input on these if anybody has had them. any problems with them? HID's, Xenons or Halos? brightness? leaks? durability? appearance?
Read more : Headlight Help | Views : 229 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Exterior

3" body lift vs stock

I'm looking to get a body lift for my 05 silverado so I can clear my tires. I was wondering what a 3" body lift looks like compared to stock, I've tried the search but I didn't see anything come up
Read more : 3" body lift vs stock | Views : 319 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Suspension

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 641125 • Total topics 61935 • Total members 60940

It is currently Mar 01 2015, 4:08pm

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds