jQuery not supported.

News News of Truck Talk

Site map of Truck Talk » Forum : Truck Talk

All truck related forums are within this category. These forums specifically and directly relate to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Off topic discussion is not permitted here.

New headers. New exhaust. New headers. New exhaust.

I'm about to get some Hooker super competition headers. But I want a new exhaust too. I don't know if you can put any exhaust on the headers? But I really want it to be loud! Like really LOUD!! I like the dump look so I'm gonna stick with turndowns. Any suggestions? Please help.
Read more : New headers. New exhaust. | Views : 193 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Exhaust

Amp mounting

I just ordered my subthump sub box for 2 10's to go under my back seat of my crew cab. So how is everyone mounting amps to the back wall? Preferably without drilling into the cab
Read more : Amp mounting | Views : 689 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mobile Electronics

2014 chevy 1500 crew cab lt seats

I got the lt trim package and I want leather. And there's a huge gap in prices. Some places are saying $600 and Katskin is saying $1600 installed.
Does anyone else have any suggestions.
Read more : 2014 chevy 1500 crew cab lt seats | Views : 252 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Interior

4wd

New to the site. I have a 2007 Sierra new body style. Driving home from work and service 4wd came up on the dash. Truck is in 2wd. I've read some other posts looks like it's the switch or the encoder. Where is the best place to get the swith figure that's the best place to start?
Read more : 4wd | Views : 230 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Transmission/Drivetrain

Any concern in going up in rim size

I'm thinking of going from my stock 18 in wheel to a different set of factory 20 in. Is there anything I should be concerned about or get done if I decide to go that route.

Thanks
Read more : Any concern in going up in rim size | Views : 106 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Smoothness of Ride

I have a stock 2014 GMC Sierra All Terrain 4WD (has the Z71 suspension). I just drove my friends 2014 Silverado 2WD LT and the drive comfort was way better than mine. I'm not a hard core off roader, any suggestions for a smoother ride? Would something other than the rancho shocks make a difference.

Thanks
Read more : Smoothness of Ride | Views : 1369 | Replies : 27 | Forum : Suspension

Custom Skid Plate

I recently Fabricated a new Skid Plate for my 2011 GMC Sierra. It's made out of 7075 Aluminium. It's more for looks but it's definitely Rigid enough to protect.
Read more : Custom Skid Plate | Views : 1598 | Replies : 32 | Forum : Exterior

16 inch Rims on 17 inch factory equipped trucks

One guy told me you could fit 16 inch gmc trucks rims on the 17 factory equipped trucks, little grind on calipers...anybody got info on that? thanks!
Read more : 16 inch Rims on 17 inch factory equipped trucks | Views : 677 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

worth it?

I found these tires on cl and am not a good judge of tread. Im looking for some winter tires and need to know if these are a good deal... what do you guys think?https://shreveport.craigslist.org/pts/4692770416.html
Read more : worth it? | Views : 204 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Wheels/Tires

Best projector headlight

I have been looking on Google for a solid day and have searched on here and haven't found any answers that I feel satisfy my question.

So, I am looking at getting some halo projector headlights for my 2001. I am going to run hids for low beams amd possibly eventually high beams (still reading up on that). I like the look of halos in white which seems like the easiest color to find any ...
Read more : Best projector headlight | Views : 365 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Exterior

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 683255 • Total topics 66269 • Total members 66389

It is currently May 23 2015, 9:43am

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
SHOP TALK (Live Chat)
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds