jQuery not supported.

20'' OEM silverado chrome clad rims

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- Although we accept no liability, we cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

20'' OEM silverado chrome clad rims

Postby B1G EVIL [OP] » Sep 28 2013, 1:17am

Ok up for sale will be a set of (4) used Factory 20’’ inch GM Chrome clad rims with 10,025 miles of them. OEM part # 9597227 with the center caps “ see specs Below” for more information on the rims. And with GOOD YEAR EAGLE LS2 tires with about 35- 40% tread life left,They came off my 2011 Chevy, Silverado 1500. They are used, so they have normal wear and tear, NO scratches, pitting, dents, or chips tho. Im selling the rims and if you want the tires then so be it, I want, don’t need to get new ones but the wife says I got to find at least a buyer first bc of all the other projects I got going on, and lack of room to place them, and im not leaving them outside or in the bed of my truck. Dealer wants to give me $650 on trade in for any new rims I purchase, so I may just go that route if I cant find a buyer, that way the rims are gone. Wanting $950 obo, if your somewhat local I can deliver, or meet half way, im located in va-beach, VA 23456 or $1350 and I ship to you and suck up the price difference .
Specs
OEM Silverado Chrome clad rims w/center caps that have 10,025 miles on them Part #9597227
5 Spoke 20x8.5 inch, code S83 6x139.7
ALUM 31MM Off Set 139.7X6 B/C *CHROME CLAD bolt pattern.
The position on the vehicle is: Universal. Interchange Number: 5417.Years used 2009-2011.
will work for 2009-13 Silverado 1500, Avalanche, Tahoe, and 2009-13 suburban 1500 and 2500
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Original Poster
B1G EVIL
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 5
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: VHO/Vortec Max
Extra Info: 5.3 6SP CREW CAB 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Servicemen

Re: 20'' OEM silverado chrome clad rims

Postby B1G EVIL [OP] » Sep 28 2013, 1:36am

in this thread i put "" im located in va-beach, VA 23456 or $1350 and I ship to you and suck up the price difference ." what it was suppost to read was im located in va-beach, Va 23456 and for upto $250 worth. i will ship to your door and hope not to suck up the difference.. meaning if i get $950 obo i ship to you, the price i would end up pocketing would be 700, very reasonable. but the tread on the tires are 6/32nds, and from the factory they came 11/32nds so really they have about 50%-ish tread life left and they come with the tmps. but called the dealer today and there ordering the moto metal 962s with nitto TG's for $1785 out the door, not bad for all new 20 set up with an alignment, and ill have them put on thursday. so if anyone does want these let me know by sunday. if not ol'well im not loosing out.
Original Poster
B1G EVIL
Topics: 5
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: VHO/Vortec Max
Extra Info: 5.3 6SP CREW CAB 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users