jQuery not supported.

3-cup holder jump seat back - titanium - new -- 2007-2011

Cloth --- P/N 20904121
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- Although we accept no liability, we cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

3-cup holder jump seat back - titanium - new -- 2007-2011

Postby blue chevy 4x4 [OP] » Jan 07 2012, 2:25am

I made a big mistake and ordered the wrong color for my 3-cup holder jump seat upgrade. I saw many pics here on the GMFullSize.com site where people upgraded their W/T and LS model Silverado truck's (2007 - current) center folding front seat. They were able to replace the top portion of the "open bucket" design with the "3-cup holder LT style" folding center seat back (upper back portion only).

I ordered the Titanium color because that is what my window sticker said for interior color. Little did I realize, until seeing a "titanium" seat on Ebay, that the Titanium color was actually Light Grey --- not the dark charcoal (found out that dark charcoal is "Ebony") that my seats are. The seat back that will be delivered to me on Monday, January 9th, is the light Titanium color. It will match the light grey on the dash, headliner and A-pillars....but I would perfer that it match the rest of my seats.

Anyway, GMpartsdirect.com wants a THIRTY FIVE PERCENT restocking fee to return it :cry: (I am still waiting to see if they will accept the return to begin with -- they are slow --- I emailed them before I received the part to get the ball rolling....if I cannot sell it, I'll return it).....YES......35%. I would rather give someone here a good deal instead of pay a 35% restocking fee.

here is an exploded view of the center seat from another site that shows the parts best:
http://parts.nalleygmc.com/showAssembly ... bly=373163

the parts that I am selling are #11 and #42.... P/N 20904121 (full seat back assembly) -- Titanium Cloth ------ P/N 25867511 (trim that covers the two fasteners on the passenger side of the seat back) -- Titanium color also.

Both parts cost me $340 shipped ---- I will sell both parts for $280 shipped for free to any of the 48 US states. This is about $60 less than i paid. If you only want the seat back, I can go $270. Paypal will be the perferred payment method. When money hits my account I will drop off at FedEx the very next business day. I can send pics after it is delivered to me, if anyone is interested.

anyway, PM me if interested. I am supposed to get the parts on Monday from UPS according to the tracking number. I will ship out via FedEx to any of the 48 US states (no PO Boxes) and sell it as is. I still don't know 100% that it will fit a truck with LS or W/T trim, but I am about 95% sure...I know people on the GMFULLSIZE.com site claim that they have done it and have posted pics that show it was possible for them. One guy, Bluestreak06, sent me a private message saying that his swapped out fine. 2 fasteners on the passengers side and one on the driver's side. Sold as-is.
“Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.” -- Michael Scott

2011 Silverado LS Ext Cab 4x4 - Imperial Blue Metallic
Original Poster
blue chevy 4x4
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 LS Ext Cab 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: 3-cup holder jump seat back - titanium - new -- 2007-20

Postby Dutch » Mar 06 2012, 6:32pm

I just did the exact same thing. Can you pleaser provide the correct part numbers you used for the dark titanium console and covers?

Thanks!
Dutch
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby blue chevy 4x4 [OP] » Mar 06 2012, 7:56pm

20904119 - ebony 3-cup armrest assembly (comes with everything inside.....all mats and cup liner)

25867509 - ebony cover for passenger side (clip not included)

11570864 - retainer clip

I did manage to sell the light titanium one on eBay for $270....so I recouped most of my cash.
“Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.” -- Michael Scott

2011 Silverado LS Ext Cab 4x4 - Imperial Blue Metallic
Original Poster
blue chevy 4x4
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Extra Info: 1500 LS Ext Cab 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Dutch » Mar 06 2012, 8:03pm

Thank you.
Dutch
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership