Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Ranch Hand grille guard

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Blacksilvy 
#1 ·
I have a ranch hand grille guard [GGC08HBL1] for 07-12 silverado 1500s for sale (retains factory tow hooks). I bought the guard from a guy on Craigslist that took it off his truck because it came with it when he bought it and he didn't want it. There is nothing wrong with the guard other than a few small scratches on driver side upright I just don't think it's the look I want to go with for my particular truck and would love to see someone on here get some good use out of it. I'm asking $350 for it. I'm in south western Pennsylvania but work in the Weirton, West Virginia area so I could meet somewhere around those areas. Not sure how much shipping would be but would like to sell locally. I have all mounting hardware and if anyone has any questions feel free to pm me and we can go from there. Just wanna get my money back for this thing and thought this would be a good place to sell it to see it go to good use.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Figure ill at least check on and see if your ever in Berkeley springs WV. I have a cabin up there I go to once in awhile but that's the furthest I'd like to drive. I come from northern Baltimore county md so it's about a 2 1/2 drive from there. Let me know if you ever wonder that way and maybe we can work something out. Other wise good luck with your sale

#7 ·
Z71Allterrain I sent you a PM but figured I'd post it incase anyone else wants it. The part number from ranch hand is GGC08HBL1. Their website says its a different part # for sierra's but I'm not sure what exactly is different other than how the cross tubes are on the actual guard and the one for your truck does not have the cross tubes on the headlight guard like mine has. Hope this helps if only it was better news and I could say it would fit lol.

#8 ·
Well much to my dismay I called Ranch Hand and they informed me that this guard will not fit a GMC. I thought for a second I had really lucked out I have been shopping around for a guard and just haven't pulled the trigger because all the guards I like are so expensive. Well Vic good luck on selling the guard somebody is going to get a great deal.

#9 ·
I see this ad is still up and I wish I was closer! I have a quick question, do you keep the stock tow hooks on with a Ranch Hand? I couldn't quite see the detail in your pictures. I'm just asking for future reference if one of these comes up for sale in MN or WI where I wouldn't have to pay for shipping! Thanks for your time!

#10 ·
Matt,

Ya sorry pics arent the best but yes it does retain your factory tow hooks. You mount it to the frame where tow hooks mount and also where bumper mounts. I can't remember which side but I believe driver side you have to flip bolts around for the grille guard to mount to but other than that install is pretty easy if you get someone to give you a hand stabilizing it, things pretty heavy and awkward solo lol. Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.