Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

*sold*WTT Superchip Flashpaq 2865

860 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  LSU627 
#1 ·
Looking to trade Superchip Flashpaq 2865. I have the original box, wires & paperwork.

I'm looking for aftermarket audio equipment. Door Speakers, DVD/Cd player, etc.

#5 ·
Ok, I guess no trades. So, I'll let the Superchip Flashpaq 2865 go for $200 + shipping. I was very happy with the programmer. Only reason I wanna sell it is for a custom tune. PM me if interested.

#6 ·
i been wanting to get a programmer or a custom tune. but i really have no idea whats better, can you please help me understand it a bit better and also; who will tune your truck here in baton rouge? hell i may even end up buying the programmer from you

#7 ·
The Superchip Flashpaq is a one size fits all kinda of thing. Although they do have settings to change shift points, disable DOD/AFM & make adjustments for bigger tire sizes, etc. It is very basic when it comes to tuning a trucks computer. But, a very noticable change in performance though.

Now, a custom tune. Every truck is driven different & every trucks engine runs different. So, companies that provide custom tuning are able to make adjustments off of that trucks characteristics. It's not a one sizes fits all tune.

If you go to Superchip.com they tell you more about their hand held tuner. And for a cheaper way to get some power out of your truck, SC is a great product.

Custom Tunes- Diablo & Black Bear Tunes are just 2 that you will hear a lot about on this site.

I'm in Lafayette, la. There is a Dyno Shop around here called Lethal Racing. They did some work to my buddy's Corvette & it is amazing. They offer Custom Tuning, Dyno Tuning & a hand held tuner. I think I'm going to try my luck with them. www.lethalracing.com

#8 ·
Thanks a Lot bro. I ain't all that worry about super power to my truck or anything too complex. I just want to have the basic few options. Towing, Eco, and sport. And whatever else that comes with a programmer. And maybe in the future y get more technical about it.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well then the Superchip is perfect for u man! Lol.

The Superchip is very easy to use. It was my first programmer & I learned a lot about tuners after working with this one first. It was a night and day difference. One of the selling points for me was being able to disable the AFM in my truck.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352139831.438115.jpg

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.