Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

plasti dip thread

143K views 265 replies 151 participants last post by  jeremyreed 
#1 ·
I see lots of plasti dip thread showing up. Post up your plasti dip mod here. :D ill start mine!
Plasti dip my front and rear bumper, grille, bowties and silverado on the sides!

Attachments

See less See more
#80 ·
This is is my first post on the forum...I have begun my own plasti dip adventure now, but I have some questions. I tried doing my grill this weekend and it turned out awful...its a grille like the one in Z92 and TexasShooter's post. I was wondering how you would recommend dipping this grill. The chrome bar across the front looked great but the grill material was very rough.

Are you doing the two parts separate so you don't have a problem with overspray?

I want to do it right this time because I didn't have fun pulling plasti dip out of the grill.

I have the grill off the truck so I could clean the back side of it before I dipped it. Thanks in advance for your replies.

#96 ·
Agreed ooohhdave that is a saweet look you got goin there...I almost pulled the trigger on a white z71 but went with black...wish i would have seen your set up lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.