Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Whose got Dogs Let see em'!

15K views 191 replies 133 participants last post by  adder1221 
#1 Ā·
I know my dog loves riding in the truck, So lets see your wheelin buddies (DOGS) if you bring them in your truck a lot.
This is Whiskey, hes a Lab/Pitbull/husky/newfoundland mix

This is Jack hes is a labradoodle, got him free from my buddies mom before she passed away!

See less See more
#27 Ā·
starspangled6.0 said:
Sam looks a lot like my dog, except with the full black lab coat. How old is he? Oh, and I love that upside-down pic :lol:!
Actually it's a she. My daughter named here samantha so sam for short. She will be 8 in Aug. and that is her favorite sleeping position. My first pure breed dog and I'll never have anything other than a Lab. Just all around excellent dogs.

#29 Ā·
I think I saw one other Husky on here, Mines name is Shiloh.

Attachments

#30 Ā·
Haven't posted any recent of my pups so here we go.

Bailey playing in the tall grass

Kona playing in the tall grass

Over at my parents place. It didn't take them long to find the lake and end up in it.

Best invention in the world

Waiting at the vets office. She is the only dog that I know that get's excited when we get near. Everyone there loves her.

After swiming in the pond at the dog park. Had to take a picture since I had to steal my bro's truck for a week. Told him if it smells like wet dog it wasn't me.. :laugh

#31 Ā·
cyclepuck said:
starspangled6.0 said:
Sam looks a lot like my dog, except with the full black lab coat. How old is he? Oh, and I love that upside-down pic :lol:!
Actually it's a she. My daughter named here samantha so sam for short. She will be 8 in Aug. and that is her favorite sleeping position. My first pure breed dog and I'll never have anything other than a Lab. Just all around excellent dogs.
lol my lab chow mix always sleeps on his back on the couch. Looks like he is dead legs straight up in the air and teeth hanging out. Quite a site at 530 in the am. He just turned 8 couldn't ask for a better pup

#39 Ā·
Duke, 7 month old pure breed boxer, hes definitely the most active and hyper dog ive ever seen

Attachments

#47 Ā·

Just a newer picture of my three.

Adah, my buddy Thor, and Wolfgang (Wolf). Left to right respectively and youngest to oldest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.