Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Truck with boat pics?

7K views 47 replies 34 participants last post by  Michael83 
#1 ·
Don't know if anyone has done this thread before, but I would like to. Lets see those Silverados and Sierras pulling boats. I don't think there is anything that looks better than a matching truck and boat. This is my old 2005 Silverado and 19" Ranger boat. I just switched to a black 2013 Ext Cab Silverado and can't wait to see it all hooked up. I will post those pics soon. Maybe this weekend. Lets see'm fellas!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Not the best picture.
downsized_05280119011-1.jpg

Attachments

#7 ·
Ya 20" rims on my boat. I was one of the first to do it. I always have been a wheel guy. Some boats are putting them on at the factory now. I am actually going to sell them now. I want to get black rims to match my truck. Tried to plastidip them this week and it just wasn't good enough. I hope to post pics of the new truck soon.

#13 ·
Here are my 2 Sierra's with my previous and current boats. The 2003 shown is when it was brand new, before the lift, tires headers ect. The 2010 is after the lift and tires were installed. The 2003 was totaled out last March, a guy slid around a corner in a snowstorm and went under me. Not a good situation! The 2010 replaced that truck.

Attachments

#14 ·
Did someone say boats? Here is how it left for the Marina last year.

I did a HUGE amount of work to my boat last winter. This is what it looked like when I got it in June 2012:

Final result:

Also:

#15 ·
As soon as I drag mine out of storage I'll post my pics! Summer cant get here fast enough!

#25 ·
Here's a picture of my 2005 towing my Checkmate 185 Pulsar with a Mercury 150hp EFI. Had this beauty since before I could drive a car!

#26 ·
Sharp rig man. That merc is a solid motor. I just got my boat out of storage. Did the gear case lube and found some water in there. This weekends project will be taking the lower unit off and creating a pressure tester to locate the bad seal I need to replace. Happy boating!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.