Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

2014 6" suspension system for the Chevy/GMC 1500

4K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  fstaslp 
#1 ·
We have recently launched our new 6" system for the 2014 1500.
Clear 35's
Made in the USA.
Strong one piece sub-frame.
Check with your favorite vendor on here on pricing!

See less See more
#8 ·
How about a nice longtravel or mid travel kit for my 2010?

#9 ·
Hartski said:
How about a nice longtravel or mid travel kit for my 2010?
Probably won't happen honestly. We try to make as consumer friendly systems as possible. :(

06mainez71 said:
My 2006 GMC x cab 1500 needs some higher love! ;)
This is the sweet spot for trucks. :) We offer a 4" system for this year (it runs a bit taller honestly).

#12 ·
Rancho said:
Onlyina_Chevy said:
Yeah, lots of leveling on this site....but let's talk suspension systems for OUR trucks.
OK what is "our" trucks? :)

I don't like guessing ( could be old) off an avatar.
The bulk of the masses here for lifts & levels are 99-07 (we call them NBS)
And 07.5-13's (we call them NNBS)
You should get a lot of requests for information on these lifts/levels.

#13 ·
leeclark said:
will be checking out this kit when i get ready to lift. Looks nice. Will be lifting this summer.
Just an FYI, we offer a rebate in early spring through early Summer on our shocks and suspension systems.

09chevyman said:
The bulk of the masses here for lifts & levels are 99-07 (we call them NBS)
And 07.5-13's (we call them NNBS)
You should get a lot of requests for information on these lifts/levels.
Thanks for this info. I actually just reached out to my graphics design guy to get me these :eek:lder" sell sheets.
PS we ( the company) have the 2014, I have an "old" 2001 Z1. It is my "work truck", for hauling around stuff, the truck friends use too. :D

#16 ·
Buckeye76 said:
Thanks for being an active member and promptly answering all of our members questions! How about some pics of that Rancho truck (or your 2001)? :twisted:
Here's some of the 2014. I will get some of the 2001. That one is a "get' er done" truck. Nothing special except shocks.
And thanks!!! Was in Moab at last week for Easter Jeep Safari, that is always fun.
We just got done witha 2014 Dodge 2500 diesel lift, a lot involved in that!

SEMA 2013 when we launched it.

#20 ·
How about price matching for competitors suspension components? I'll give you an example, the lifted knuckles for my 00 silverado I got for $200 off an ebay seller, and RC wanted $300+ for them. I understand the idea behind higher quality kits, but I'm talking about components. The knuckles I got are made exactly the same as RC's, and made with metal that's probably the same. I'm pretty sure they're even stamped exactly the same. I just don't see how losing business to another company over the same product makes sense from a business standpoint.

I'm also interested in lifted coil springs and UCA's (I've heard they're necessary for longer springs) for my 00 silverado if they're available shoot me a PM I'd love to discuss possibilities.

I'd like to mention that 09chevyman's post a couple months ago is very accurate. A majority of the lifts and levels done on this site are for the 99-07 model trucks.

#23 ·
Correct, not the same height as a regular 4x4.

chevy2tuff2006 said:
Just got a quick question on your quick lift loaded struts why does it say it excludes z71 models. Do they not fit or just don't get the same height gains as a regular 4x4 suspension? Thanks

#24 ·
No true 6" system for that year. Our system will be closer to 5" honestly, but not a true 6" on this model year.

ricka182 said:
Am I wrong to say, Rancho doesn't have a 6" lift for 2006 1500's? Or was that already pointed out earlier?..

#25 ·
I didn't see any Rancho lift system that would fit my 2006..only 2007+.. I will look again, I probably just missed it.

But would a 5" lift give me clearance for 35's, or is that still too tight of a fit?

#26 ·
Yes you will be able to fit 35's.
In the image below some items are no longer made by us, but a shop may still have them. :)

ricka182 said:
I didn't see any Rancho lift system that would fit my 2006..only 2007+.. I will look again, I probably just missed it.

But would a 5" lift give me clearance for 35's, or is that still too tight of a fit?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.