jQuery not supported.

Tonneau Cover Sale Retrax Bak Smitty Built Extang

Moderators: RDP Store, Vendors

Tonneau Cover Sale Retrax Bak Smitty Built Extang

Postby RDP Store [OP] » Jan 19 2017, 3:10pm

RDP Store is Currently doing a Huge Sale on all Tonneau Covers for your Vehicles. Wether your Looking at a Retrax Bak SmittyBilt or Extrang we have you covered with Super Special Pricing and Free Shipping to your Door, We have a Price Gaurentee that we will Not be Beaten on Pricing or Service so PM us here or Give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571 for a Price and a Promo Code on your Tonneau Cover.

Also Check out the Link Below and let us know the Part Number your Looking for and we can set you up with a Promo Code for your discounted Price with Free Shipping.

PLEASE use our Exclusive BAK Industries promo code to save huge on all things BAK.........baksav......check it out today
Attachments
2016-Ford-F-150-by-AirDesign-USA.jpg
save-on-rock-bottom-prices.jpg
Original Poster
RDP Store
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 18
Year: 2015
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Re: Tonneau Cover Sale Retrax Bak Smitty Built Extang

Postby RDP Store [OP] » Feb 25 2017, 12:25pm

RDP Store has the full line of all the BAK Industries tonneau covers to fit your needs. We have amazing deals on the the cover, but we have the best price on the BAK MX4 the single best selling cover on the market today. PM me today for details.
Attachments
bak ford ad.jpg
RDP Store
http://www.rdpstore.com
440 358 5500
Kooks ARH Stainless Power Diablosport SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore Innovations DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac Stainless Power HP Tuners Airaid AFE Bak Husky Weathertech EBC
Original Poster
RDP Store
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Postby Fisger8new » Feb 25 2017, 2:43pm

I wonder if you would have any of the information I've looked for on my Retrax cover. I tried calling them multiple times but they are quite skilled at giving me the run around. Really like the cover and found it incredibly useful. That is until the actual cover cracked right down the length of it. I looked to replace the cover piece as the frame is still good. As soon as I mentioned a warranty though with Retrax. I was put on hold and left there for 30 minutes. This happened 3 times. Then finally was told I needed the serial number. I asked where I could find it and was told on a sticker on the frame near the box there should be one and on the bottom of the widest band of the slider. Well, both stickers were found. Also discovered that Retrax uses cheap paper only stickers that all the writing is now long gone from. So, still unable to get an answer from them. It's a standard Retrax cover and I have only been looking for a replacement slider for it. If I could find it and the price is reasonable. I'd consider fixing it. Even though at this point I hate to give any money to a company that has gone so far out of their way to not provide decent customer service as Retrax.
Fisger8new
Combustion on 7 pistons [L2]
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 5.3 Vortec Z71 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Projectgamethief » Feb 25 2017, 2:55pm

Nice 2 pictures of the product and both on Furd trucks
Projectgamethief
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 84
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2014
Variant: Texas Edition
Extra Info: HD2500 6.0 Z71 4x4
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Global moderators
Registered users

Postby RDP Store [OP] » Feb 26 2017, 2:45am

Fisger8new wrote:I wonder if you would have any of the information I've looked for on my Retrax cover. I tried calling them multiple times but they are quite skilled at giving me the run around. Really like the cover and found it incredibly useful. That is until the actual cover cracked right down the length of it. I looked to replace the cover piece as the frame is still good. As soon as I mentioned a warranty though with Retrax. I was put on hold and left there for 30 minutes. This happened 3 times. Then finally was told I needed the serial number. I asked where I could find it and was told on a sticker on the frame near the box there should be one and on the bottom of the widest band of the slider. Well, both stickers were found. Also discovered that Retrax uses cheap paper only stickers that all the writing is now long gone from. So, still unable to get an answer from them. It's a standard Retrax cover and I have only been looking for a replacement slider for it. If I could find it and the price is reasonable. I'd consider fixing it. Even though at this point I hate to give any money to a company that has gone so far out of their way to not provide decent customer service as Retrax.

Would you at least know the part number of the cover kind sir?
RDP Store
440 358 5500
Kooks ARH Stainless Power Diablosport SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore Innovations DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac Stainless Power HP Tuners Airaid AFE Bak Husky Weathertech EBC
Original Poster
RDP Store
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Postby RDP Store [OP] » Feb 26 2017, 2:46am

Projectgamethief wrote:Nice 2 pictures of the product and both on Furd trucks

HA thought you guys would like that, just joking. At our shop we run all three of the big boy trucks.
RDP Store
440 358 5500
Original Poster
RDP Store
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Postby Fisger8new » Feb 26 2017, 1:48pm

I looked some this morning. Had no luck finding any part numbers. Did go on their website though to discover that they still claim a limited lifetime warranty in the description and marketing materials. But then if you look at the specs sheet. In the bottom it says 1 year limited warranty. They make a useful product but I've rarely seen such dishonestly by a company. Even trying to get part numbers from them is pulling teeth. So, I think what I have is going to the scrap yard next weekend. I'll look at a company that actually wants to keep customers for a tonneau.
Fisger8new
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2004
Extra Info: 5.3 Vortec Z71 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby RDP Store [OP] » Feb 26 2017, 3:16pm

Fisger8new wrote:I looked some this morning. Had no luck finding any part numbers. Did go on their website though to discover that they still claim a limited lifetime warranty in the description and marketing materials. But then if you look at the specs sheet. In the bottom it says 1 year limited warranty. They make a useful product but I've rarely seen such dishonestly by a company. Even trying to get part numbers from them is pulling teeth. So, I think what I have is going to the scrap yard next weekend. I'll look at a company that actually wants to keep customers for a tonneau.

So sorry that that company gave you the run around sir, it seems the larger the business the worse the customer service is these days, business is all about keeping your customers happy wether they have purchased off you or not, if i can ever be of any assistance please just let me know kind sir
RDP Store
440 358 5500
Original Poster
RDP Store
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Postby Mwkern1972 » Feb 26 2017, 4:06pm

PM sent
Mwkern1972
Year: 2014
Variant: All Terrain
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby RDP Store [OP] » Feb 26 2017, 5:15pm

Mwkern1972 wrote:PM sent

pm replied to sir thankyou
RDP Store
440 358 5500
Original Poster
RDP Store
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users