Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Black Truck Roll Call!

247K views 1K replies 502 participants last post by  Ag/Rado 
#1 ·
With all the red, silver, and white going on.......Let's see those Black trucks!!

*edit, added white lol.

See less See more
#10 ·
Had this just over a month. Lots left on the "To do list"
2011 Z71 Crew cab, Leather W/ Front console

Done: Blacked out bow ties
removed badges from tailgate
blacked out tail lights (vht nightshades, awesome)
Weathertech floor liners (cost too much)
Blacked out front bumper (plasti dip sucks! paint it right!)
Hours of sweat from waxing........ Priceless

Attachments

#15 ·
Well so far GilThorpe appears to be the winner. Can't imagine anyone could get a blacker truck than that.

Like the looks of the black ones, I'll have to track down a camera and finally get some pics up after I get the Line-x done next week.

#16 ·
I'll jump in and post a few pics after my next mod, should be done this weekend I hope. It also needs a wash before I take any new pics, pollen season is almost wrapped up here and i don't wash during that time. It's a waste because the pollen doesn't stop, and it just looks yellow within minutes.

Here's a couple of teasers.... all mods listed in sig below.

Reactions: Robertcorzine
#17 ·
2007 1500 5.3L Halo Headlights, Led tail lights, blacked out the front and rear bumpers, black billet grill, interceptor exhaust, blacked out 3rd brake light, avs in channel rain guards, removed radio antenna, truxedo tonneau cover, custom carbon fiber bowtie. Sorry for all the pollen on the rear I am visiting NY and apparantly they are just getting the pollen we had in NC 2 months ago.

Attachments

#19 ·

Just picked it up yesterday. It is bone stock right now. RC 2" in the mail. Plan to run 275/70-18 in either BFG A/T or Cooper ST. Also plan to eventually replace my steering wheel with one that has audio controls and install the driver info center. Would like to eventually nightshade the emblems for the black chrome effect. Saw it on a 'vette and loved it. Thinking of a split dual cat back, but want one that has dual side pipes, one on each side, not the ones straight out under the bumper. So far, Gibson is the only one I have found.

#22 ·

Attachments

#26 ·
2007 1500 SILVERADO LTZ, CREW CAB, 6.0L VORTEC MAX TOWING PACKAGE, LOADED
GM TONNEAU COVER
GM OVAL RUNNING BOARDS
GM PERFORMANCE INTAKE
K&N AIR FILTER
BED RUG
PAINTED RED BRAKE CALIPERS
PIONEER GM-D8500M AMP
KICKER COMPVT 2 X 12"
TRAIN HORNS WITH A 2.5GAL ON BOARD AIR COMPRESSOR AND CUSTOM "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!"/"LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!" BUTTON ON THE DOOR ARM REST
22" CHROME XD ROCKSTARS WITH NITTO 420S TIRES
2" REAR LOWERING SHACKLES

Attachments