Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Arrived!

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  2012GMC2500hdZ71Crew 
#1 ·
Finally got my leveling kit in. Gonna install on Saturday. Looked over everything...seems to be good :D Very good quality I must say.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
dbrandt2009 said:
It's gonna be a long anxious wait for not only you, but for us to see the pics :)
I keep thinking to myself I wonder if I can get it done tomorrow :lol: if not though gonna hit it EARLY Saturday morning.

#5 ·
purwater said:
I'm on the fence myself about getting a leveling kit. Might have to pull the trigger when the weather warms up. What's the price for that kit if you don't mind me asking?
With shipping to my front door was 263.50. A lot more than the 2 inch RC one but it seems everybody has that one. I've heard good things about readylift so figured I'd give it a shot. Plus I might get .25 more lift :lol:

#8 ·
Of course I have a 2003, but I went with a ReadyLift and I really like it. I was very impressed with the quality, and the fact that it had shock extension brackets. I installed it about 5 months ago; raised the front end by 2.5", slapped on some 285 BFG's, got an alignment and have had nada a problem!

#12 ·
In no way can you compare this kit to the RC kit. The RC kit is composite spacers that go below the struts.... on the HDs, they have torsion bars.... completely different suspension, thus the price difference and difference in hardware.... anxious to see the results. My uncle is wanting a leveling kit for his sierra HD, so I need pics to show him!

#13 ·
I will take the best pictures that I can of before and after shots. Will take several to get a good angle. The before measurements are Driver side 23 3/4 and passenger side also 23 3/4 from the center of the wheel. From the concrete driveway I got driver side 40 inches and passenger side 39 3/4. I know my measurements aren't exact but somewhat close I'm assuming. Next investment will probably be uca's and some new shoes :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.