Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Can you tell what suspension this has using RDO codes?

8K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Nas7000 
#1 ·
Wondering what anyone can tell me using this

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Handy little tool for looking up RPO codes:

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/rpo/

I usually suspension codes start with "Z". I just glanced and saw "Z71", may be others if you have the trailering package etc.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

#4 ·
Z82 | 33653 | P | TPK | R | TRAILER PROVISIONS | SPECIAL EQUIPMENT, H.D.
Z71 | 33616 | P | CHP | R | CHASSIS PACKAGE | "OFF ROAD"

From the GM RPO Master List. So the Z82 looks like some sort of an upgraded trailer package, and the Z71 is the typical offroad package. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Guy above me beat me to it, but didn't feel like deleting all my post :lol:

#5 ·
Also, to go with your suspension and trailer package you have RPO Code K5L.

K5L: Heavy Duty Cooling Package. Engine oil cooler, HD Transmission Oil Cooler.

#7 ·
Awesome thanks guys!! I was up very late last night reading on and on about z71 packages and there seems to be so much confusion surrounding the issue. Saw several people "worried" about not having the real package and not having certain things like the rancho shocks and HD tran cooling. Thanks for the info guys now I know it's the "real deal" z71 lol.

#8 ·
Also one other thing...there is the Z71 off-road package, and the Z71 appearance package, which is just the stickers and such. However, that is indicated by code WEA. If you get a 4x4 with the Z71, you get the WEA as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.