Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Leveling Kit

821 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  ChuckBuck 
#1 ·
What's up everyone, I'm new to the site but not new to Chevys. I purchased a 2011 Z71 crew cab back in April and am getting ready to dress it up like I've always wanted. I don't want to lift it up real high with wheels and tires but I do want a clean looking leveled out ride with a good set of m/t's. I'm looking to get the front leveled out 2.5-3'' but I want to keep my factory ride. I've heard great things about Ready-Lift..I need opinions..

#6 ·
EDIT: welcome to the site...don't forget to share a pic of your '11 with us we are pic hounds.

My vote is DO IT and you'll love the look / ride / and ability to clear larger tires.
I put on a 2" level kit from Suspension Maxx on my '09 and '13 Silverados and absolutely loved the look and ability to clear larger tires.
Here is their website for your researching pleasure. Good luck deciding!
http://www.suspensionmaxx.com/

#7 ·
I have the TGC on mine as well and love it. My suggestion, don't waste your money on the ready lift. A spacer is a spacer and if you spend more than $100 to level your truck you are throwing your money away.

Measure the distance from the center of your wheels to the top of your wheel wells. The distance from the front subtracted from rear of the truck will tell you what size leveling kit you need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.