jQuery not supported.

long travel on dd?

long travel shocks

long travel on dd?

Postby gagashby [OP] » Jul 18 2012, 2:29am

I just bought a 2008 silverado and my inital plan for it was too make it look like a prerunner truck and put long travel suspension on it, i have always raced motocross and always wanted a prerunner truck. the only long travel kit i have found so far is around $5,000 and i wasnt looking too spend that, is that what they are usually around? but is it even reasonable too put this suspension on a daily driver? i know the raptor has sometime of off road suspension but that was built in mind for both on and off-road. if that is not a viable option i was looking at the rough country lifts probably the 3.5 lift.
Original Poster
gagashby
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: LT2
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Suspension