Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Mcgaughys 7"-9" lift kit?

15K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Zrodie21 
#1 ·
#19 ·
ua fitter 137 said:
OK what gears are you running. And do the nnbs sierras cone with 3:73?
I have 3.73s. Look in your glove box for the RPO codes to see what you have.

And no I haven't found anyone yet. I was thinking of tackling them myself this weekend. Normally I could drop it off down there but I sold my other truck this past weekend. How long do you think he would take to do them?

#21 ·
linkman440 said:
I'd do it. I had the RCX 7.5 kit at first and I hated it so much I took it off and got this one
Hey Linkman, sorry to revive an old thread but I'm new here and I guess because I'm so new I'm not allowed to message other members directly but I saw in this thread where you went from a RCX lift to a mcgaughys lift. I would like to do the same but I'm being told it can't be done because the rough country requires that the passenger side differential mount needs to be removed and the mcgauhy lift uses this mount. Could you tell me how you did the swap? Thanks.

#22 ·
maxum3300 said:
linkman440 said:
I'd do it. I had the RCX 7.5 kit at first and I hated it so much I took it off and got this one
Hey Linkman, sorry to revive an old thread but I'm new here and I guess because I'm so new I'm not allowed to message other members directly but I saw in this thread where you went from a RCX lift to a mcgaughys lift. I would like to do the same but I'm being told it can't be done because the rough country requires that the passenger side differential mount needs to be removed and the mcgauhy lift uses this mount. Could you tell me how you did the swap? Thanks.
Ever figure this out? Wanting to take mr RC lift off and replace it with McGaughys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.