Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

My lift

761 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  slw206 
#1 ·
I installed a 2.5 Total performance leveling kit with the 2" blocks supplied ontop of my factory block. I am going to run BFG all terrains and was wondering if 305 65 18's would fit. 305/65r18 BFG AT KOs I saw this post but no description of the amount of lift. Thanks

#2 ·
I am running LT305/65R18 BFG All Terrains on my '13 Extended Cab. Only 'lift' was a 2" leveling kit and very slight modifications to the inner wheel well plastic liner (zip tied in front and had to bend the metal and liner at the rear of the fender well)...all underneath the truck so no visible changes to exterior sheet metal or gaps. Not sure if this helps...hope it does.

#4 ·
i am running 295/65/18 duratracs on a RC 2" leveling kit. They only rub at full lock or if hitting a big bump while turning sharply. I will eventually be lifting 5" and using the duratracs as winter tires and running 35's for summer so gonna live with the rub for now. If you do the fender mods you can easily run those 305's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.