Specs:
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4
3.5" RC Susp. Lift
RC 2" wheel Spacers
Falken Wild Peak (285/70/17R) Stock wheels
TSC Low Pro Truck Box
Bug "Flector)
Fuel: E85 Flex
Mileage: Before lift 17MPG, After install and short drives 16.8 MPG.

Trimming will need to be done. More pictures will follow as I am thoroughly stoked about this lift with only a few hours of it on the road. MPG really doesn't mean a thing to me but i figured i would throw in my readings that my truck was giving me (even though they aren't always that accurate). With any questions feel free to PM me. Tire Discounters installed this lift, and got me better pricing on all of the lift components than i could have, even if i bought directly from RC.

More Pics will be added soon!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Looks good! Thats what I have on mine it gives it the perfect amount I think! I added a add a leaf along with the block in the rear to level it out some more, because I put the torsion keys to the max haha! Looks good though!

#13 ·
looks real good! u have 2" wheel spacers 2" looks real good nice stance! i gotta still add my body lift...sitting in my man cave just waiting!

#14 ·
Looks good Taylor, do you have some wheel well measurements yet

Did you buy the Premium kit?

#16 ·
Welcome to the club! I got my 3.5 then decided I needed 35's (not recommended by most) The trimming you'll have to do shouldn't be too horrible..might even be able to just pull it back with a ziptie (if you're into that kind of thing) I'll also be adding the RC body lift

Attachments

#18 ·
Hahaha thanks a lot!

yea...looking back I honestly probably wouldn't do it again haha, but I think once I add my body lift it'll look better and wont rub :x But she's my girl and I'll love her forever... that is until she gets old and I find her younger sister ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.