Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

99 GMC Sierra Ext Cab Z71

8K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  McFly 
#1 ·
$$ 6,800 $$

I have been buying and selling cars privately for over 5 years and recently started to catch some heat from Uncle Sam, so I went legitimate and got a dealer's license. I am very straight forward and will ANSWER any questions about the truck you might have.

A local traded this in on Suburban. He said his aunt had passed away and he needed more room for the nieces and nephews he inherited. This thing is very clean. No dings or dents. Paint shines awesome.

1999 GMC Sierra Ext Cab 4x4 Z71. 155K miles. Paint is great. No dings or dents. Power windows and locks. 5.3 Vortec V8. Cold AC. Truck has BF Goodrich A/Ts (33x12.50s). Runs great. Drives straight. Transmission shifts good. No shimmies, shakes, rattles, clangs or bangs. Everything works like it should. Plastic bed liner. Driver's seat is worn.

Clean title. Clean AutoCheck report.

With a certified mechanic on hand, we thoroughly inspect every vehicle we sell.

Please FEEL FREE to call Drew at 352-441-0343 with any and all questions.

Truck can be seen SEVEN days a week. Please call ahead of time to make an appointment.

See less See more
#2 ·
My bad................there is are a couple of small dings I saw today in the right light. One on the passeger side of the bed. Small (dime) and one on the back part of the cab beyond the back door on passenger side. Truck is super clean. I didn't catch the dings until today.\

Call with ANY questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.