jQuery not supported.

Mud Truck For Sale

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- Although we accept no liability, we cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

Mud Truck For Sale

Postby johndeere9203 [OP] » Oct 28 2012, 6:01pm

I Have a 1988 Chevy Scottsdale reg cab 4x4 for sale has 6" pro comp lift on 16/38.8x15 superswampers 350 TBI motor auto trans brand new headers straight out of the hood body is in great shape no rust. Asking $3000 for truck or may consider trades......

Also have 2 motors i will sell with the truck the 1 is a brand new 355 Vortec with brand new heads,crank,cam, flat top pistons etc and the other is a used 350 i have a truck load of used motor parts that go with the truck...... both motors need put together i had the machine work done and bought new parts but never finished........ i have $ 2500 just in labor and parts for the 355...... asking $4500 of the truck with both motors!
Attachments
SAM_0298.JPG
2012 2500HD 364 Motor
2.5" Ready Left Leveling Kit
Custom Dual Exhaust
8000K HID Low Beams and Fogs
Tinted Windows
285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's Mounted On XD Series Thump Wheels
Original Poster
johndeere9203
Automotive Technician
Automotive Technician