jQuery not supported.

After 35 years I can no longer support GM..

Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Re: After 35 years I can no longer support GM..

Postby bootstrap » Jan 11 2017, 6:19pm

cintocrunch wrote:
So quick to insult OP's grammar followed immediately by the basic grammatical mistake of "your" and "you're". Nice job, insults are really driven home by hypocrites!

I never claim perfect grammar but comon. Replacing "you with u" and "to/too with 2" and "your/you're with ur" and the like combined with a serious lack in punctuation is downright irritating to read.
There is always enough time to do it over again, but never enough time to do it right the first time.
bootstrap
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Topics: 32
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0 4x4 WT
Group Membership:
Registered users
Servicemen

Re: After 35 years I can no longer support GM..

Postby bluebirdvision » Jan 11 2017, 6:21pm

Exactly. That particular gm dealer has lost my future business. I let everyone else know as well.

I was told after the fact that they hate doing work for other dealerships. If thats true, why dont they just tell them to get lost. I personally think NYE GM was covering for the D***e dealer as.they refused to give me copies of the work orders. (I kept copies, i called asking for them again to test their integrity)
bluebirdvision
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 29
Years of membership: 2 years of membership2 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous