Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Dogs-In trucks, On trucks

19K views 125 replies 84 participants last post by  WinPigsFly 
#1 Ā·
Don't know if its been done before. Any pics of dogs in, on, with your chevy, gmc..
Didn't know where to post this.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 Ā·
My 3 Kids in my old truck (05 Sierra) last summer. ;)

Attachments

#10 Ā·
I dont have my dog in truck very often. I'll snap a shot next time tho. He's a big time shedder (pit/lab mix)

But heres a shot of him:

#12 Ā·
I have an attachment for my shop vac that grabs most of the hair. I then use a lint roller to get the rest. Usually takes me about a half hour and patience to complete

#15 Ā·
I don't do the dog in the back style. Years ago the neighbor dog jumped out while the guy was driving. Moron left the rope too long and just ended up dragging the dog until it was pretty much skinned alive and had to be put down. Funny thing was I don't know what hurt him more.. The fact he killed his dog or the black eyes he got from the cops.

#18 Ā·
That's what I would do above ^^ but I've seen a nice cage someone built where the dog couldn't stick his head over the edge (to prevent rocks or whatever being thrown up).

I was driving and a dog jumped out of a truck in front of me. We were only going 25, but the dog got hurt and I almost flipped my truck.

Unrelated, but I have that same realtree phone case :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.